Monday Musts: August 24th 2015

I feel like I shouldn't have that many favorites this week... but I might so... here they are. Lol.


Colourpop Shadows! These are some of my favorites, I might do a whole colourpop collection and swatches post... that seems like a cool idea cause I have quite a few singles and some sets also... I'm kind of obsessed with them. Really great, long wearing super pigmented shadows. Can't go wrong!

For lips I used the L'oreal Le Laque in Laquey you and I really liked the way it looked. It is really a nice color and it goes with every look.

I also used the Elf Blush Palette this week. I'm not sure what color cause I used the Contour kit and stuck a blush I liked in it... really like the blush and the contour palette. So pigmented, easy to use and I just really like it.

I think that is everything...

Preview for the week, tomorrow I should have a strobing guide on this blog and I'm packing some stuff for Atlantic City, I have a haul coming up soon I think I'm going to try to have an outfit of the night and I just wrote a Top 5 Worth the Splurge... so thats what I'm doing this week. I'm a little busy this week... but hopefully I'll still be able to post as much as I can.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments