Makeup Revolution Velvet Lip Salvation Review

So since Liquid Lipsticks are all the rage now and Makeup Revolution is a fairly new brand, I thought I'd try it out!

So I tried this on without really wearing it a few days ago, and I had a hard time getting it off and it was kind of hard to put on a little bit too. It wasn't too too bad, but it wasn't easy. I used the Catrice Ultimate Stay lip liner in Red Cadillac underneath it and that worked really well. The Catrice liner is pretty drying and its a very small point... so its a little hard to get on. But it worked well with the lipstick and thats it.

And it kind of lasted throughout eating and drinking too. It wore a little bit on the inside, it doesn't look quite as vibrant but its still here... and its nice. I have the color Attract, which is a blue based red color. This is definitely a good "going out" color. I just wore it with a really neutral eye and a contour.

It isn't uncomfortable... but it doesn't feel normal. I could definitely wear this out, but right now because I'm not doing anything other than reviewing it, I'll probably take it off. I can tell that its going to last, its kiss proof. Its definitely going to last all day, as long as you use a lip liner its easy to go on and it doesn't feather outside the lip line at all or bleed... so thats amazing.

I dabbed it off a little after using it because its really thick and it looked a little more matte when I dabbed it a little bit. When I didn't dab it off I felt it looked really thick and not necessarily glossy... but it was just something sitting there.

So yeah ultimately there are some cons to this product... but its a really nice long wearing inexpensive liquid lipstick so I definitely recommend picking it up. Its really pigmented and I like it a lot. I think its a great product.

So yeah! Hope this was helpful. I felt like I was all over the place in this review... I'm trying to think of more to say... but its just kind of "ohhh I put on a product and it wasn't the most amazing thing in the world but it did what it was supposed to do and it did a good job." So... yeah. Thats kind of it.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments