Current Obsessions: Choker Necklaces, Infiniti Scarves

I never got to take pictures in my outfit! It was so cute too for you guys! I'd take the pics now, but of corse I spilled something on myself and I just took a zyrtec and now I don't look as good as I did. Lol.

But Instead I'll do a little current obsessions... not really weekly favorites, but just some things I've been really liking lately that I may or may not mention in a weekly favorites.

1) Choker necklaces- Random obsession... kind of started by Melissa Scully from the X Files who looked quite lovely and wore a choker and then I was like "I want to wear a choker" and now I do occasionally. I have 3 so far and I think they look really cool and I like them!

2) L'oreal Nail Polish- I just bought 3 colors of L'oreal's nail polish from Target on sale... and they have some really nice unique colors that are a pretty good formula. Not as good as like OPI or Sally Hansen's original Pacific Blue... but pretty good in general.

3) American Eagle Live Your Life Perfume- This smells really good and lasts pretty long. I've been using it a lot this week and I'm like "oohh I like how this smells. Really nice!

4) Dismaland- Okay... not exactly beauty related, but I've been looking at a lot of the new Banksy Gallery pictures and vines online and it looks so scary and cool. Lol. I really like Banksy and his art work always fascinates me. Especially since we don't know who he is at all. I think its really beautiful and cool. If you haven't been following it at all, its basically a gallery that is an incredibly dark and scary Disney Land. That sort of thing usually creeps me out, I love Disney and I'm a fan... but I get a lot of the themes Banksy is conveying through this art work and its very dark and sad, but I also really like it. Definitely a random favorite... but it is slightly beauty related since its art related and I thought it was worth mentioning since I kind of want to google more pictures of it after I post this... lol. Its not for everyone, it might scare people... but its very meaningful and I'm a fan of either very dark or abstract artwork. Random fact about me but those are what I find most meaning in and thats what I feel connected to.

5) Infiniti Scarves- So I feel silly mentioning Infiniti scarves after mentioning Banksy's new exhibit... a lot of which has to do with consumerism and greed and stuff like that... but I wrote Infiniti Scarves in the title... so I like them, they make any look dressy and they're so easy to put on... lol.

Alrighty! So that!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments