Style Saturday: Cute, Casual, Confident OOTD (+Hair and Make Up)

I had kind of forgotten what used to be my favorite part of the day, and that was getting dressed and choosing different tops, bottoms and accessories that went well together. I went shopping last week after I hit a milestone with my weight loss... I lost 11 pounds and I'm now under 200, so I just went shopping and for the first time I wasn't really dreading it. I wasn't like "ohh I look so horrible in everything." "My belly won't stop sticking out" "Nothing Fits" I actually felt like I looked really cute in everything I tried on and it was all pretty flattering for my body type too, so I was super happy with how I looked when trying everything on.

And then once I took everything out and started styling it, it looked really cute and I liked it a lot. So I was just even more confident and happy. Its also pretty causal but looks really pulled together and cute. If you're going on a date, I think this would be a cute outfit... this might be what I wear when I go to Atlantic City although I was thinking more of a skirt... I don't know. Either way, I think this would be a super cute and fun outfit that you could wear anytime.

Top: American Eagle. It has these really cute braided sleeves and its a nice summery material. They have this in White and Red also, but I really like the Navy Blue! I also think they were out of the white in Medium... lol. But I like Navy Blue Better anyway and it worked better for the outfit.

Necklace: Also From American Eagle, It is a choker with a little turquoise stud and medallion that goes right in the curve of your neck. Its so pretty and its kind of small and dainty and I just thought it looked really cute with this shirt. Fun Fact: I thought this was a bracelet when I first got it!


Earrings: You can't really see them in the pic of my outfit, but they're these cute rose gold stud earrings that I got a few years ago at American Eagle.

Bottoms: I'm wearing leggings from a store called Garage. I don't have these in the mall closest to me, but the one that is slightly far away has one and there's an online store. They're kind of a trendier and slightly better quality Cotton On it seems like. A little pricier too... but these leggings were so good! They're thick enough to not show up see through, but not too thick that its hot and uncomfortable. And also they have a really cute design on the sides of the pants that I really like. You probably can't see them in this picture... but it was cute and it went nicely with the top.
yeah these aren't pictured, but here it is from Garage's website... adorable! 

Shoes: I've been wearing these sandals like all summer. They have these white studded gem looking things all on it. They're really pretty and fancy looking and I thought it added some nice bling to the look. You may not be able to see these in the photo either.

Hair: I had 3rd day hair and it didn't look too cute, so I did like a half up half down thing and then put a tiny claw under the pony tail in the half up half down to give it a little more volume. I learned this trick from Leighannesays on youtube, she has a whole video about it and I've been doing it ever since.

Makeup: The Makeup I was wearing that day was actually the same as my Friday post from my Cruelty Free Faces of The Week and the products I used were awesome. I used the It Cosmetics CC+ Illumination, the Catrice Cosmetics Highlighting and Bronzing Pens, The Makeup Revolution Bronzer in Ready to Go, Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in Fearless and the Makeup Revolution Romantic Smokey Palette with Kat Von D's Metal Crush Shadow in Raw Power on the outer corner. It was an awesome look. Really glow-y pretty and nice.

Bag: I didn't realize it but my handbag is also in this picture. It is from Coach it was from their Metallic collection, idk if you can find it in regular stores or department stores, but maybe at the outlets. Idk what the particular style name of the bag is, but I know that is a permanent style that they have in a lot of colors... but maybe not this rose gold. I got it on sale at the beginning of the summer, so I'm not really sure how easy it is to find.

And this is the completed Outfit. I got a pic in the Movie Theater bathroom because they had a nice full sized Mirror. Lol.
I wanted to pose a little nicer and get the design of my leggings but I felt weird with strangers staring at me... lol. I'm not that confident! I'm also blocking my necklace and it looked so cute! My bra shows a little through the wholes... but not enough to make me feel awkward or anything.

Look at that tan too! Lol. Sorry just gushing over myself.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments