Monday Musts- August 31st 2015

I used... probably my favorite foundation for the first time in a while. Its the L'oreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation. This is a little drying on my skin, but when I use it with the Too Faced Hangover Rx Primer, it looks nice. The color is a little light for me right now, but overall its just a great foundation, really perfects my skin and I love it. Even though its so dry for me! Really like this foundation.

The Tarte Energy Noir Palette and Lipgloss are a few other favorites. The palette doesn't swatch amazingly well and I almost didn't buy it, but its really easy to create smoky looks with and it does a good job with lasting power and looking put together. This is going to be a good fall palette. The blush in this is gorgeous... I'm a fan.

The Energy Noir Lipgloss is also pretty amazing. It changes colors just enough to really suite the lips and look natural. I thought it would be a darker purple, it just gives a bit of a purpley look for me... but its really pretty and I like the Tarte Lipglosses a lot, so I'm happy with it.

Been loving the Covergirl Supersizer Mascara again. Great job of lengthening and lifting up the lashes. Its pretty awesome.

Becca Opal Highlight in the liquid version... awesome. The bronzers I've been using all month basically, the Catrice Bronzing Pen and Makeup Revolution Bronzer. All pretty amazing.

I think that is everything... I guess I'll do my favorites in a few days... or tomorrow... not sure. I might do a look for tomorrow.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments