How To-sday: Cruelty Free and (mostly) all Drugstore make up look w/ Milani Bella Eyes

So I thought why not highlight the drugstore's best Cruelty Free Products in an all drugstore cruelty free look! Not gonna lie though... I didn't have a cruelty free powder and I did need powder for my face... so that is the one product that isn't cruelty free... but EVERY brand has a powder and they all kind of do the same thing, so I'm sure you can find a Nice one from Elf, Nyx, Physician's formula... etc... but yeah. Let's get into it!
(SPF makes picture weird...lol) 

First I primed my face with the Elf Moisturizing Primer. This was wayyy more moisturizing than I remember it being, so this made me quite dewy before I put on the Elf BB Cream, which I remember being a little matte for me... but its actually pretty dewy. This also covers really nicely. I was impressed. Then I took an Elf Angled Bronzer Brush and I used the Too Faced Chocolate Solei bronzer and just kinda did a half bronze half contour. Too Faced isn't drugstore at all, I have some Elf bronzers that I like just as much if not more... but I wanted to use the too faced one... so I did. Lol. Then I took an Elf Angled Blush Brush and took the Nyx HD Blush in Intuition and put that on my face... and that was really pigmented and the stipple brush would have been better for this particular brush... but I blended it out with the Ecotools Mattifying brush. Then I highlighted with my Elf Baked Highlighter in Pink Diamonds I think... I'll check... lol. I just used my fingers and spread it on my cheekbones... and then I realized I was already super glow-y and didn't have a cruelty free face powder... so that was bad. Lol. I used the Elf Setting Spray to set, which also helped it look a little less shiny... somehow too. Lol.

Next I primed my eyes with the Milani Shadow Eyes in Champagne toast and then went into the shade Bella Champange and put that all over my lid. I used an Urban Decay shader brush, but the elf shader brush is just as good if not better... I also wet the brush with the Pixi Glow Mist. These are pigmented enough on their own... but if you're putting them on with a brush its sometimes just easier to do that. Then I took Bella Cappuccino and put that in my crease. Thats a nice satin matte brown color. And then I took Benna Mandarin and just kinda put a little of that on the outer v of the eye sort of.

For mascara I used Ulta's Amped Lashes and their Raincoat waterproof topcoat. And curled them with my elf eyelash curler before. And for lips I used my Nyx Butter Gloss in Maple Blondie. Loveeeee these! This color is especially nice.

And like I said I needed to powder my face. It was the hottest day of the year. I used the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Powder, which is not cruelty free... but you can definitely find a great cruelty free powder.

And that is it! Hope you guys like how it turned out! I didn't get many great pics, but its a pretty simple look... Champagne lid, brown crease and a little orange on the outer edge.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments