Haul! American Eagle, Target, Harmon, Old Navy

So I know I just did a haul... that was slightly more collective, these are things I just picked up and its mostly fashion related... so I figured I'd share it here.

Old Navy 
Old Navy is sort of the least interesting of the bunch and I'm not going to show pictures of it, but its useful especially to girls that have bigger boobs. Lol. I got 2 sports bras, which are actually really good. On the website it says that they have new and improved sports bras. The shop gives you different amounts of support that you need, they have light, medium, full and maximum. I think I got one medium and one full support... or maybe two medium supports... not entirely sure. They're shaped like sports bras and they passed the bounce test which is saying a lot for me. I'm a D cup... I thought they had more D cups than I expected them to, which was good. They're very comfortable also. I really like their Active line and it goes on sale all the time, so if you're in need of new gym clothes or yoga pants, I'd recommend these over anywhere else I've tried. I have maybe a few gym things from Victoria Secret... they're expensive but the quality isn't the best in my opinion. American Eagle's Lounge Clothes kind of suck, so I don't really recommend them for active either. And yeah. The Old Navy ones are just awesome, affordable and well made. And they go on sale so often!

American Eagle 

I just wanted to see if they had any of their One Size clothing because I wanted to order some online... and I still may... but they didn't, but I found a bunch of other stuff and it all looked good on me... and I've been trying not to shop too much cause I want to lose weight and I'm hoping not to fit into it for a little while... but I did lose 11 pounds... so I figured it'd be a good time to shop. I'm just showing pics from the website because I want to do some outfit of the day posts with these!

First off I got this T Shirt that just says New York on it with a pretty design. I just liked it and it was on sale, its a little bit tight on me now... but it looks pretty good still and I like it.

I also tried on this striped skirt because I kind of want a shorter skirt, I'm going to Atlantic City soon and thats kind of what I wanted to wear. This one just looked good on me, its just like a circle skirt with a zipper on it... and it can go with a lot. You can definitely dress it up or down and it looked nice.

Then I started to look for some tops to go with it and I found what is now my favorite top of all tops. Its so pretty and blue and lacey and long. Its nice and flowy so it fits nicely and its long enough that it could go with leggings or with pants... its so pretty. I wore this right after I got it and I just felt so so cute in it! It has braided sleeves and a little design on the front... its so pretty. Its my favorite top I own right now and I love it!



Unfortunately, that was a little too long, and had a little too much going on to look good with the skirt, so I found another bigger t shirt that was also longer and flowy and a pretty olive green color that I thought would look nice with the skirt... and with another skirt that I may order still. It doesn't look like much on the hanger but when you put it on it fits so well and is soft and comfy and just really nice. Again, you can dress it up or down, you can accessorize with it in all sorts of ways and its just a nice staple to have.


and last but not least I got a couple of jewelry items. One is this long chain necklace. I thought it would look cool with the green t shirt to dress it up a little... and it does look really cool! Its not like anything I have and I wanted to get a little out of my comfort zone, and this definitely dresses up any outfit. My friend found a blue t shirt she liked that was similar and then got a blue fringe statement necklace with it that I talked her into getting because I thought it would look really good together... and spoiler alert: It did! Lol.

And I also got a really awesome turquoise choker necklace that I thought was a bracelet... but its a necklace and its super super pretty. The stone on the choker hits the little curve of your collarbone and just looks so cool and so feminine and beautiful that its really really unique. I really love it. I wore it the other day with the pretty top that I really liked and I just felt so good and confident about myself that I was really really happy with the outfit. I looked pretty cool. Lol.

Harmon 
I didn't get too much at Harmon either... although they did have the new Wet n Wild Fall Collection... I resisted the urge to try it as I have a lot of wet n wild collections that I should use more... but If its anything like last years collection... I may need it lol.

Anyway I got the Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub in Almond and Honey because I love the almond scent and its just so nice. I also got the body butter to go with it because these are awesome. I wanted to order it from Ulta, but they don't have the Almond and Honey scrub at Ulta, which is sad. Its really hard to find almond scented things... but I feel like Almond is a universally loved scent... so thats weird.

Target 
Non Beauty Related, but I got a new cell phone case from the little dollar section of target. It isn't a very pretty case at all, but it looked like it would be the safest case. It has a soft black part with a hard green case over top of it. I'm okay with it, I think I'm getting an upgrade or a new phone soon... so I don't really want to buy a phone case thats over $5. This one seemed the safest, but the one thing that bugs me is that the apple logo is exposed... and I don't really want people to know that its my phone. Usually I get a journal phone case thats protective and NO ONE can tell what it is, which is what I like... but mine broke a few months ago and then my other $5 target case broke... so I'm hoping this one fares better.

I also picked up the Elf High Definition Powder. Its a translucent finely milled loose powder. I've been using the under eye one on my face and I like it, so I wanted to try this one. I've heard good things.

I also got the Degree Dry Spray deodorant in the scent Shower Clean. I figure this is good for the gym or when I work out at home, or to refresh through the day. Its easy to use, you could share it if you wanted to and it smells good.

And last but not least I repurchased the Nivea In Shower Body Conditioner because I love it. I feel like it works and its nice.

And thats everything. Kind of boring but I had kind of a lot to say and... yeah. Hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon 

Comments