Whats in my shower!

I am going to go over everything that is in my shower right now! And not all of it is my stuff... but a majority of it probably is because I have far too many shower gels... but anyway I am going to go through it all.

We mostly put things on corners of the tub... so thats sort of how I'm going to explain everything. And some stuff is up on the toilet or next to the tub and I'll go over that too.

Corner #1 
So Corner #1 we have the shower gel that I'm currently using mostly and that is the Bath and Body Works Comfort. I love this stuff, I have a bunch of back ups because its such a good fall scent. I believe this year its just called Pumpkin Latte and Marshmallow but last year they called it Comfort and its really really good.

Next up I have a Minion Shower Gel! This one is the Banana scented one, he has one eye. I like the Strawberry Banana one a little more, but it has a minion on it so of corse I love it! And it is pretty dang good!

Also the Nivea In Shower Body Conditioner is here and I love this stuff. Just bought another one, this is probably my 4th or 5th bottle of the stuff. Works really well. I get the kind for Very Dry Skin. Its good stuffs.

I also keep my shampoo and conditioner on this little corner. I use the L'oreal Advanced Moisture shampoos. These are really good... right now I don't love the amount of curl my hair has with just these... so if you have any curly shampoo recommendations let me know. I know Pantene has some that I have samples of... maybe I'll use that... not sure! But I like these for moisture!

Corner #2 

Hehehe number 2. There is no real rhyme or reason why my products are where they are... thats just where they go. Lol.

I have my Tigi Curls Rock shampoo... which I guess I can use as my curly shampoo... but it is a little old... It still works and I still notice curls when I use it, the consistency is a little different though... there's only a tiny bit left... maybe I'll use it up and then get something else. Not sure. It takes me like years to get through shampoos and now I feel like I need to change it... so yeah. Maybe I'll try my pantene samples for a little bit and then buy a full size just cause my hair is kind of getting used to the L'oreal... which I thought was a myth but I want my hair a little bit curlier.

I also have my L'occiaton Almond Oil. I have a small size of this. I use it on a pouf just on my legs after I shave to lock in moisture. It smells really nice and it works nice... but idk. It isn't like a must have for me... but I love almond. This doesn't have quite the almondy scent I love though, its a little more of a sweet scent. But its good. I probably wouldn't buy a full size but I like it!

There is a Avon Natural Works Banana Shower Gel here also. I think my mom uses this occasionally and I use it occasionally... I haven't in a while though. This particular one is really creamy and moisturizing. Plus it smells nice. Its a more grown up banana smell than the Minion body wash.

My mom's razor is also over here. This is the one thing we have in a specific spot for a reason. We keep razors on the inside part of the tub because we don't want my dog to get it. She uses the Hydro Silk because she got my sister and I the blades for that for Christmas and they didn't work with our razors and they hurt my legs a bit... so I didn't want to use them.

Corner#3 

This is not mine and I'm not sure if its my sisters or my dads... don't know if its a mens or woman's product sorry... but we have something from Kiehls. I think its called Microexfoliationg scalp treatment. Don't know anything about it... but its there.

Also we have an Ulta Shower Smoothie in Strawberry Champagne. It smells quite good, I think its technically my sisters... but she doesn't live here and she doesn't use it. Lol.

I also have my razor, I have the Schiick Quatro with a trimmer at the end... which I don't have batteries for right now.

The EOS Shaving Cream in the Vanilla scent. I hadn't tried this scent before, but my mom picked it up for me and I like it. Not quite as powerful as the Pomegranate Raspberry but still good.

Corner #4 

This is mostly my dad's stuff. We have the Old Spice Swagger body wash... I guess this is a popular thing. I think my sister's fiancé told him about it and then he got it.

Then we have the Ulta Body Wash and Shampo in the scent cleanse. My dad seems to really like these and they are usually buy 2 get 2 free... so thats good. Plus I get points when he buys it so extra good. Lol.

My mom's shampoo is also here, she uses the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration. I think she used to use the Tousle me softly, but I think that was discontinued. I've used this before and its pretty good.

Theres something else from Kiehls here. Its a dandruff shampoo... which I guess means anti dandruff? Its to get rid of dandruff. Lol.

There is also some conditioner from Ouidad which is probably my sisters, its called the Curl Co-Wash and it has purple curls on it. I like Ouidad a lot, but I keep my stuff in my room, not my shower.

Above the shower is a suction cup hangy thing and my sister has a pouf there I think, I have a pouf there... which I just use for my legs with the L'occiton thing and I have a pumice up there that I like to use in the shower.

Elsewhere 
So on top of the toilet... for lack of better word I have the Tree Hut Almond and Honey Scrub and Body Butter. I love the smell of the scrub.... don't love the smell of the body butter when it goes on... but when it stays on the skin a little it settles nicely and smells really good. Plus its moisturizing.

I also have the Oahu Shower Gel from Bath and Body Works. This isn't currently available... but it is amazing! Really nice coconutty smell. Love it.

And I have the Caress Adore forever Shower Gel. I've talked about this a lot, I feel like its moisturizing and it feels nice and luxurious on the skin and it smells really pretty. Great drugstore body wash.

and by the tub we have some Avon Bubble Baths... we go through these pretty fast and they usually do deals so we buy a lot at a time. Right now we have an Orange Blossom I think its called, Cucumber Melon and Vanilla... but they are seasonal and we usually have some vanilla, but we'll change the rest seasonally.

And also some Ulta Shower Smoothies, we have a couple Pumpkin Spice ones, I have a cupcake one from Christmas, an Apple Pie one I think and Coconut Coolada maybe. These are good and they always have some sort of deal and some great scents. And they last so long I love them for that too!

And thats about it! What is in Your Shower! Let me know!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments