Cruelty Free Week!

Heyyy guys!

I have a lot of Cruelty Free Make up, there are tons of great Cruelty Free brands that are high end, and a ton of great drugstore brands, and I thought since it was recently my dog Spencer's birthday and this month would be my dog Lucky, who passed away's birthday... I should do this to honor them!

Most of my favorite brands are cruelty free brands and it makes sense to me to use things that were tested on humans instead of things that were tested on animals.

Some of the cruelty free brands I have are Tarte, Too Faced, Elf (my 3 favorite brands), Bite Beauty, Nars, Pixi by Petra, Urban Decay, It Cosmetics, Coastal Scents, Colourpop, Wet n Wild, Milani, Nyx, Ulta's in house brand I believe... and Kat Von D... although I don't know if I have anything from her.

Not everything I own is cruelty free, but I feel like all of my favorite products are cruelty free... so if there is something that is a bit of a splurge to buy, I'd rather buy it if it is cruelty free... just cause I haven't been as let down with Cruelty Free products as I have with Cruelty products. Lol is that bad to call them? It makes sense though.

Not totally sure where I'm going with this week, I want to do a Faces of The Week, I want to do a Cruelty Free Back to school look, I know I'll do a top 5 friday about my favorite cruelty free products and I'll probably talk about my favorite cruelty free skincare products as well!

And just some notes... I don't have a ton of cruelty free foundations right now. I only have the It Cosmetics CC Cream and the Elf BB Cream. I may try some more... not 100% sure if I will try to do a cruelty free haul or anything. I don't have any cruelty free concealers at all... and I'm not sure about liners either.

A couple of things I may use this week that might be harder to find: The Pixi By Petra Ultimate Beauty 2nd Edition kit. This is still available on Pixi's website for $17 I believe... which is totally worth it just for the highlighters alone. They're really gorgeous and easy to use. Also this has a lot of fun colors, so I kind of want to incorporate that. Another hard to find one... the Tarte Bon Voyage palette. I may not use this... but this is my favorite palette and I will probably mention it. I haven't used this palette in a long time... but I love it. Its so pretty and pigmented and long wearing... there is a good chance I will use it at some point or it might mention it. Some of these shadows are probably similar to ones in other Tarte Palettes. I'll try to just use the Showstopper palette which is also amazing... but this is the best. I 100% recommend tarte's holiday sets. I paid $50 for mine at Sephora because of the Beauty Insider coupon and it was probably the best $50 I've ever spent. And I think it was less than that even. It might have  been $49... which was a steal cause it came with so much great stuff.

So that is it! I will keep you guys updated and stuff. And just have fun with it. And hug your fur babies because they love you and deserve hugs and love.

Byeeee!
-Shannon

Comments