Drugstore/ Affordable Pamper Routine!

There are a lot of pamper routines, but none that I've seen using all drugstore products and drugstore products are just as good and luxurious as high end... so I figured why not do this.
BATH 
First I take a bubble bath. I use Avon's bubbles because they do such a good job of foaming up and they smell really nice and strong. Tonight I used Cucumber melon or cucumber or something and I liked it a lot. Its a nice scent.

Next shower gel! I like the Adore Forever scent from Caress. This feels really nice and creamy on the skin, and its pink and glittery and has a pretty perfumey type of smell that I really love. Its also super affordable and I know CVS has BOGO free sales for Caress all the time! So good.

Next I use a body scrub! I like the Tree Hut Almond and Honey scrub. I love the almond scent and this is a real scrub. Its so scrubby and nice consistency but it also isn't bad for sensitive skin. I really recommend this scent and this scrub. I just use it on my legs, you can use it all over though.

Next I shave. I like the EOS shave cream. I've just started using the Vanilla scent and I like it a lot. It smells like a root beer float kind of. I like it a lot.

And then I use the Nivea in Shower Body conditioner on my legs as a nice moisturizing scent. I wash it off right after.

After that I pumice my feet. I just use a foot pumice that came in a Target Beauty Box. I also used the scrub on my feet too.

Before I get out I use the Tree Hut Body Butter. This doesn't smell amazing going on, but when you leave it sits and moisturizes and smells really good and feels really great. This was my first time using it too, its really really great.

Manicure/ Pedicure 

So after I did my nails. I took wet n wild's on a trip and painted 3 of my nails and then I took Essie's Frock and Roll from their fall collection and used that on my thumb and index finger and I also used a dotting took and dotted the Frock and Roll color on top of On A Trip.

And for my toes I did Coral Reef from Sally Hansen cause I'm super tan and this is going to look real cute. Lol. I do horrible doing my toes though, so thats kind of funny.

Entertainment 
I didn't really want to snack... but its pamper night if you want some chocolate the Archer Farms cookie bites in the cherry almond flavor are really good. Can you tell I like almond? Lol. These are fairly healthy too and I just had a bite.

For entertainment I was watching The X Files and listening to Kumail Nanjiani's podcast The X Files Files. You could read a book too of corse, right now I'm reading An Abundance of Katherines, or you could watch a movie. Last night I watched The Fault in Our Stars and it was so good... and yes you'll cry but its such a good movie. Love that book too. If you want to read my review for that I'll link it! And any other reviews I have on these things... I Might have my Abundance of Katherines review up by now, and I know I have some X Files reviews too.... so I'll insert links. Lol.

I also play this game called Tree Hut on my phone. Its kind of stupid, but also fun and cute... so there is that too.

And I'll cuddle with a stuffed minion occasionally too. Lol I have Bob and Kevin from Build a Bear... and yeah. That helps me sleep sometimes.

Body Care 

I moisturized a little bit further... this is the one thing that you probably can't find at a drugstore. Its a body lotion my cousins got me from Hershey and it smells like Hershey kisses. I just rubbed that on my arms and legs cause I worked out before and my arms kind of hurt and my legs still hurt from a few days ago lol. This smells just like Hershey Chocolate and it is fantastic. It moisturizes really well to.

I put some Avon Footworks moisturizers on my feet as well. The nourishing cream in the ginger and white tea scent and the Softening Balm in the Lavander scent. I know I have the nourishing cream in lavender also... but I found this first... so I used that.

Skin Care 

I washed my face with Simple's moisturizing face wash. This is really nice and moisturizing believe it or not. Lol. I usually like using Purity at night cause that removes make up... but I wasn't wearing make up, so this worked out well.

And then I used the Garnier Charcoal scrub... which I love but it can be a little rough on my skin sometimes. I can kind of feel some blackheads on my nose though, so I wanted to use it.

Then, since I'm watching X Files, I decided to use a face mask to match the alien theme. Lol. The Freeman Avacado and Oatmeal mask moisturizes quite well and looks quite alien like on the skin.

Next up you want to remove the mask and then use a regular moisturizer. I'm using Elf's Nourishing Night Cream. Highly recommend trying this if you want to test out Elf's skincare. I really like this.

Also not drugstore or affordable... but I follow that up with Tarte's Maricuja oil cause I have very dry skin and that works. I got this on sale when Ulta did their 21 days of beauty and had it for $25 instead of $48... and its lasted me quite some time and I'm like less than halfway done. I don't think I'd buy a full size for $48... I'd just buy it during a sale or get a mini size cause you don't need a lot to last you a long time. And if you have oily skin... you don't need this. You shouldn't ignore moisturizing completely, but I wouldn't think you'd need a $48 moisturizer.

Also just to pamper myself a little extra I'm going to use Nivea's Lip Butter in the macadamia flavor. This stuff is good and I like it!

Hope this was helpful and you guys can see you really don't need to buy Glamglow masks or Lush Bath Bombs or use a clarisonic or anything like that to have a nice pamper routine. You can pick this up at the drugstore and have a great pamper night on your own or invite a friend over and do this together. Maybe not the bath part... unless you want to then go for it! Lol. Just have fun with it and relax a little bit!

Byeee!
-Shannon



Comments