How To-sday: Matte Eyes, Contour and Red Lips (Mostly Drugstore/affordable)

So I wanted to do a "back to school look" and this is a little too much possibly for Back To School. Idk if I'd go with a red lipstick or a contour for back to school... I just wanted to try the lipstick out and the contour kit... lol.

Face: 
Primer: Benefit Pore-fessional- didn't want to use any high end products for this look... but this was the primer in the makeup bag I put the products for the look in... so I just used it.
Foundation: L'oreal Truematch Lumi
Contour Kit: I used the Elf Contour Kit. I took the Real Techniques Contour Brush and put the deep contouring shade and put that in the hollows of my cheeks and forehead. Then I took the Real Techniques Blush Brush and used the bronzer and put that sort of on top of that just to warm up the face. Then I took the Real Techniques Fan Brush and used the shimmery highlight on my cheekbones and took the Real Techniques setting brush and took the matte highlight on my under eyes and forehead... that didn't really show up well... but yeah.
Powder: I used the Elf Loose Powder all over my face.
Setting Spray: Elf Mist &Fix setting spray.
Blush: Okay I did this after contouring but forgot to mention it. I used the Milani Romantic Rose Blush.
Eyes: 
Primer: NYC Cityproof Pencil in Rock Center Snow
Shadow: I used Elf's Mad for matte and took the 4th shade in the palette all on the lid. Then I took the third shade and put that on the outer edge. Then I put the 5th color in my crease sort of as a transition and then I deepened it with the 6th shade. I used the 2nd shade for inner corners and brows I think... not sure.
Mascara: Rimmel Wonderlash Waterproof

Lips: 
Liner: I lined my lips with Ultimate Stay Lip Liner from Catrice
Lips: The Makeup Revolution Salvation Velvet Lip Laquer in the color Attract

I kind of blotted it off after putting it on a little because its a lot. I'll get more into it in a Review... but yeah. Its a little weird.

And here is my crappy pic lol...


Comments