9.4.17- OOTD- Updating Your Wardrobe

Here is one of my favorite things to do... Buying something cute and different on sale and updating a plain t shirt or something you already have in your closet with this cute, sale find. I wasn't planning on doing an OOTD- so I didn't accessorize or anything... but still... I really think this look came together nicely!
Hair is a little crazy here... but the outfit is cute right? 

Top 
My top is a plain green tank top that I got from American Eagle years ago. I think it's one of their "soft and sexy" tees and its a little bit long on the bottom- which I like a lot.

Jeans 
Although you can't see them in the picture- I'm wearing jeans from Express with wholes in the knees. I just ordered some new jeans- so I might do a whole "Trying on my jeans" type of post because you can never see them in the post- but I can assure you I'm wearing them lol.

Jacket 
And the jacket! I've been looking for a floral bomber jacket for a while- and I found this at Macy's and it was on sale for $30...plus at checkout they gave me a coupon that brought it down to around $23... it was pretty awesome. I was so happy to finally find this I couldn't wait to put it on right away with this outfit! This is also reversible- so if I wanted a plain jacket I reverse it too!

Perfume 
I thought this would be fun to add... I've added it before in my last OOTD- Today I wore Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume from Victoria Secret... and it is just such a nice, unique scent. I feel like most people would be ok with this scent... it's a pretty non-offensive scent... I don't think most people would have a problem with it... it's really light and fresh. I love it!


That is it! I just thought this would be a really helpful blog to post! It's hard to put outfits together... this type of thing helps me a lot and I figured it could help other people too!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments