I feel like Crap... but I still felt like doing makeup MOTD

This is another "face makeup only" look because Igor, my stye, is still here... he's going away though- so that's good. It doesn't hurt me right now... but I don't want to do eye makeup to bother me.


Anyway so there's that... and I just looked at my Bareminerals Barepro foundation and my Smashbox Primer Oil and I wanted to try them together... so that is what I did! I primed with the Primer oil, then I put a little of the Barepro foundation on a brush and blended it in. And I liked the way this looked together a lot. This might be one of my favorite combos!

I put a blush from an old Tarte Holiday Palette that I got... 2 years ago and then I used my Laura Gellar Diamond Dust Highlight... which is my favorite part of the look today... it's just such a pretty highlight! It's actually in this set sold at Macy's... I don't recommend picking it up now because I got the palette in a set that came with 3 mini palettes for $49... (I used a birthday coupon from Ulta... so it was $39.) Now this individually is on sale at $36... and as much as I like the palette- the quality isn't a good value for $36. The shadow pans are quite small and the blush is nice... but I wouldn't recommend it unless they lowered the price for like $18. I knew it was available to buy... but I thought it was for a lot less than $36... it DEFINITELY is not something I would buy for that and I think it's terrible they're charging that much for it!

Then I powdered with the Boots No 7 Loose Setting Powder and sprayed with the Coverfx Illuminating Setting Spray.

For my lips I used Front Row from the Tartiest Lip Paint line... I love these. I wish I had gotten some more when they were on sale... and I got 3 colors... so it's not like I didn't get any lol.

That is everything! Hope you guys like it. If you want to see my OOTD- check out yesterdays post... and if you want to see whatever I post tomorrow... check out tomorrows post!

Also... I think this is a cruelty free look? I'm not sure if No. 7 tests on animals... but nothing else does!
Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments