Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorite Friday 9.22.17

Frugal 

Frugal pick of the week is the Nyx Glitter Glue... I was amazed at how well this worked! I used it with the Jordana Liquid eyeshadow... and it worked really well... I didn't love this product initially... but now I like it and it's mostly because of the stickiness of the glitter glue. I believe it is also lip safe- so I used it with lipstick also... just as a primer. This is just good!

Also the Boots No 7 Stay Perfect Foundation... this is a pretty light coverage foundation- but it's really nice on my skin. It never looks like too much, it's kind of dewy and I just really like it and recommend it! It's pricy for the drugstore... but I like it a lot!

Fancy 

I really liked the Tarte Showstopper palette- which I used this week. I only used it once... but it's just such a nice overall fall palette. It's got a blush,bronzer and highlight in it which is super convenient... and I just really like how it works! The highlight in this is great too... I was super impressed with the bronzer... I just loved how my face makeup looked especially when I wore this.

I also found the Sunday Riley UFO Oil super useful this week... I'll have a review on that soon enough- but it's good. If you have acne often... probably worth the splurge. I don't break out that often- so maybe not for me... but it helped me this time!

Fragrance 

I don't think there was one I used consistently this week... although towards the end of the week because the Sunday Riley Oil was so stinky I was wearing a sample of the I Love Juicy Couture perfume to bed and that's been really, really good!

Fashion 
Still into my Lularoe leggings... I have a ton of pairs already! I actually won a couple last week... it was good!

Favorite 

American Vandal on Netflix... really funny, stupid show. I just really loved it! I thought it was very funny- kind of relatable for anyone that's ever been to High School. It's a stupid show but so funny. It's graphic... it's about vandalizing male body parts on 27 cars... so yeah.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments