Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion Favorites Friday 9.8.17- Minimal Makeup Week

Unfortunately my stye has been acting up again... I think my allergies and some stress bothered it into acting up a little... it is what it is. It's chronic- so it gets inflamed every once and a while... I think I'm going to name the stye... I think his name is Igor. So Igor is out and bothering me... but it's okay. Life goes on and when you review beauty products daily... makeup goes on too... so onto the favorites!

Frugal 
The Sleek Blush By 3 palette for sure. I just did a No Makeup Makeup look for a barbecue my parents had on Sunday... and I will be sharing that with you guys on Monday... and I'm really excited for that... actually all of these favorites are in that come to think of it... lol. Anyway this is just a really nice blush palette. It has a cream and 2 blushes... the one blush is kind of light enough to use as a highlight for me... It's a really nice packaging too- it has a mirror. The blush lasts long, its pigmented... it has some really nice shimmers in there... I just highly recommend checking it out. I definitely want to try more from Sleek.

Actually I have another favorite too... in the Sonia Kashuk Color Block Brush Set there is an angled brush... not only is this the best multi-tasking brush and it really deposits makeup on the face really REALLY well... like I was really shocked and amazed... you'll see the talents it has in that post... but damn it's my favorite brush right now... lol. I think the reason why my first Fancy Favorite is a favorite is because of this.

Actually... come to think of it- that isn't even the brush I used. Lol. I used the other foundation brush for the foundation I used... but I used that brush for a lot of things and it worked really well!
Fancy 
I have 2 fancy favorites... first off the Urban Decay Naked Skin One n Done! This I usually just get a super light coverage with my fingers or I'll use this as a primer... but when I used it with that brush I got a pretty awesome amount of coverage with it and I really really loved it... I was super impressed.

And the new thing I tried this week... I just hauled these Tartiest Lip Paints... They are pretty amazing! I'm going to do a full review on these soon and I'll swatch the 3 colors I got... but these are very underhyped and really great! I recommend them!

Fragrance 

My sister actually got a thing of Victoria Secret Perfumes in little spray bottles... and she gave it to me and I've been using these and really loving them... I'll probably do a review on these... but I have to say this week my favorite was Dream Angels Heavenly... it's just a really nice, light scent that I think a lot of people would like... great everyday scent... I love it!

Fashion 

I have an Outfit of the Day post coming later in the month... Actually on Wednesday that shows what my fashion pick of the week is... so I might not show it just yet... maybe I'll insert a picture somewhere here with it on without showing an outfit or something... or just what it looks like on it's own... BUT ANYWAY it is a floral bomber jacket! I got it at Macy's for around $23 I think... it was really good! I've been looking for a jacket like this forever... and I'm super super happy with it... so it is my fashion favorite.

Favorite 
The Pumpkin Spice Latte for sure! American Horror Story might be a close second... but I'm halfway through the first episode now... so I feel like it's too early to judge... Ughhhh it's good though! And I've been re-watching Hotel too and liking it!

Sooo... yeah the PSL is really great this year... it tastes sweeter and pumpkinier. It is very orange. I just really really love it!

And now I'm going to put AHS on the list because the episode just ended and it was really scary! It was a really interesting episode... I feel like I followed it better than most seasons too... I don't think I have any complaints about this one so far... it was a great first episode.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments