Fire and Ice Makeup Look: Warm and Cool Look Using Laura Gellar Downtown Cools Palette

I've been really loving the Laura Gellar Downtown Cools Palette... review soon will be soon-ish. I've used it a bit... but not quite enough to do a review on it... one of my favorite parts about the palette about the palette, however is the versatility of this for a specifically cool palette. There's a very warm quad in there, along with really beautiful cool shades... so here are 2 great looks that I used with it!

Fire- Warm Toned Smokey-ish look 

Starting with the Fire- I went in with Nutmeg in the crease and then I used a little bit of Sahara mixed in with that... just to give it a little bit of a cooler crease. I like mixing the two to make it a little cooler toned... if I wanted it more warm I would have used Brick... but I wanted some coolness to it... so that's why I used Sahara! Then on my lid I went in with Gilded Bronze- which is a gorgeous gold color and I put Goddess in the outer corner to deepen it a little bit. For the browbone I used Cloud Nine, and for the inner corner I used Shimmer Toast.

The primer I used before any of this was the Milani Eye Primer. I lined a little bit with the Essence Waterproof Liner and then I used the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and the Essence Lash Princess Mascara.

And here's a picture of the face makeup I used...

Lips are Bestie from the Tartiest Lip Paint Line.


Ice- Cool Toned Purple Smokey Look 

Alright for this one I know my face makeup was the same Coverfx Primer... the Bareminerals Barepro foundation. Bronzer, color corrector and highlight were the same except I think I used the Coverfx Halo Drops with my highlight. I also don't think I used a powder... I did use the setting spray though... and my blush was Covergirl Plum Perfect I believe... now onto the important stuff!

Primed with Milani Eye primer and then I used Electric Plum all over the lid... I think I used Sahara in the crease and then I put Navy and Gotham on the outer corner. I lightened up the center of the eyes with Shimmer Toast and then I used Cream on the browbone I believe.

My lips are 2 different colors. First one is Are n B from Colourpop- that's the dark plummy one and the second is either Femme or Bijou from Colourpop. Are and B is an Ultra Matte- I am going to get the matching lip liner for that sometime soon... and Bijou and Femme are both Ultra Satin... I don't know if Bijou and Femme are Still Available... but I'm sure they will be eventually... or some sort of purple lipstick will be.


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments