Outfit Of The Night: Lady Gaga Concert

This was just kind of an easy outfit... so let's get right into it!

Top 
I wore a cold shoulder top that I got from Macy's... I'm not quite sure what the brand is... if I find it I'll let you know in another post. It was in the INC section I think... but I can't find it online. It's a nice burgandy color and it was really good for the night.
You can see the Clarks shoes in the picture too! 

Skirt 
This one is definitely from INC I did find it online... so if you want it- it is on sale right now! It's really pretty and it was nice and light and comfy. It's not too long or too short... I really like these types of skirts, I think this might be my new thing.

Earrings- 
I actually borrowed these Chandelier earrings from my friend... idk where she got them from- but if you're wearing your hair up in a high pony- like I did for the concert- I definitely recommend dangly earrings of some sort. It looks really pretty with the outfit.

Shoes 
You can't see the shoes in the picture... but I opted for comfort instead of style... not that these shoes aren't cute... but I wanted to have on something comfy... so I wore the Clarks Flip Flops in the gold color I have. It was hot when we left the hotel and it was august and an outdoor venue... so I just thought it'd be really hot out... it got kind of chilly at night so I should have maybe gone with my boots... but we did a lot of standing and walking... so I think these shoes worked best for that!

Handbag 
I got this holographic bag from the Coach Outlets last year and I thought it'd be perfect for a gaga concert!

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this! Let me know what you wear to concerts!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments