What I packed for Lady Gaga + Haul

So I got a lot of new stuff when I went for Lady Gaga... so this is sort of a haul and a "packing" type thing. I also wanted to talk about the Merch I got from the Lady Gaga concert... so I'm just going to get right into it!

Starting off with the makeup! I used my Sonia Kashuk Weekender bag- This is great because it has a slot for brushes and then 2 small bags and a zippered portion. I just put my makeup in the zippered portion, brushes in the brush part and I just used one of the clear pouches for my toiletries.

So I'm not going to go over all of my brushes... I bought a lot- idk what exactly I packed. I used the Real Techniques Face Sponge and the under eye concealer sponge. I used an oval brush for my face. I had the brush from the MissFabulous Palette from Ulta because it's good for the inner corner. I had the brush from the Urban Decay Alice in Wonderland Palette... and I packed a regular eye shader brush and a crease brush.

For the face makeup I packed the Coverfx Illuminating Primer. I just got this and I really like it. It's nice and hydrating under the Bareminerals Barepro Foundation,which is what I packed. I bought the Coverfx one specifically for underneath the Barepro foundation. I also packed my favorite thing ever, the Coverfx Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo... I forgot to use these with the foundation... but I still used it with my highlght... which I used the Laura Geller Diamond Dust on top of. Just got that too because I loved it when I swatched it. I brought the Maybelline Bronzer Palette because I thought that would be good for travel. The Blush I packed was Too Faced Love Flush Blush in Love Hangover... this was really nice. For concealer- I packed one. For Setting Spray I packed the Milani Make It Last. And my Powder was the Boots No 7 Loose Powder... which thankfully did not have flashback! Ohhh and  I packed the Nyx Color Corrector Palette.

For Eyes I packed Milani Eye Primer, The Laura Gellar Downtown Cools palette is what I used. I wanted to do a Purple Smokey look... but then I ended up feeling a warm gold look when the time came to do my makeup... so I followed my instincts. Lol. I packed the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and the Essence Lash Princess Mascara.

For Lips I packed Colourpop Are and B... I had sooo much trouble using this because I had no liner and... I think I'm just going to use this with a lip brush. It was really messy. I ended up using Bijou because it was in my purse and I really love that color too. I also packed the Maybelline Matte Ink Lipstick in Lover- which I used the next day and loved. I also packed the Elf Liquid Lipstick Remover... that got a lot of use and it kind of messed my Are n B lipstick up... ughhhh it was frustrating.

For my toiletries I packed a Dove Cucumber Shower Gel, a Toothbrush, A mini Micellar Water from Garnier, a mini face wash I got in a Target Beauty Box (I think it was La Rouche Posay... and I liked it a lot!). I brought a moisturizer from Olay that I didn't use... and I think that's it.
here's the purse I took! 

I also did have a Coach makeup bag in my purse... and I carried a few things in there. I had the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Rollerball, the Tori Burch Love Relentlessly rollerball point perk, I had the eye palette and the face palette that Ulta gave in the gift with purchase bag (the most recent one) I had a little kabuki brush because I like the powder in the Face Palette for a setting powder... so the kabuki brush is good for that. I had the Coverfx Illuminating Spray in there too. I had a mini thing of Poo Pourri because sharing a hotel can be weird... lol. And I think that is everything. And I had eye makeup remover wipes from Ulta.

My purse was from Coach- it's holographic and it's a nice sized hobo bag. (Maybe this isn't a hobo bag? I forget- it's shaped like a barrel... idk. Lol.)
This is the outfit I ended up wearing for Gaga... proper ootn coming soon! 

Now onto clothes. I was wearing a grey top with a rose on it that I just got from Macys. I also packed what I ended up wearing to the concert which was a cold shoulder top from Macy's. My skirt that I wore was also from Macy's... it's kind of a floral skirt with some mesh on it... it's so pretty! I really like it. I think the skirt is from INC...I think the cold shoulder shirt is also. I think the grey flower shirt said Rebel. The top I wore the following day was from Express- it had a skull on it and it was pretty awesome. I also wore a pair of shorts from NineWest that I got at Boscovs during the daytimes.
(this is the top I wore to the concert. I don't have a picture of the shorts, but they were just black bermuda shorts.) 

Closer Picture of the skirt 

The shirt I wore the next day. 


I packed a night shirt that I got from Gap Outlets... and I really like that... but not for the hotel I was staying at. It was a little chilly. I meant to pack sweatpants also... but I didn't. I did pack socks though! They had minions on it and I love them and I used them. I was pretty cold. And I packed underwear... self explanatory lol.

I packed a pair of boots that I didn't end up using at all... but I thought they might work with the skirt I had for the concert. I ended up wearing Clarks Flip Flops that I wore up to New York and back home... those were comfy.

I packed a deodorant. I got the Teakwood scent from Bath and Body Works... I think this lasts a little better even though it smells manly... I wish Bath and Body Works had woman's deodorants tbh... but they don't so I used this.

I packed my bullet journal... which I didn't use but I wanted to have anyway. I don't think I had a pen at all.

I think that is everything I packed... so now onto the Lady Gaga Merch Haul. I got 2 of the same t shirts... it was just a cool shirt with Lady Gaga's face and it said "Joanne" in the sunglasses she's wearing. And I got a hooded sweatshirt (it was pretty cold that night and I didn't pack a jacket) I thought it was beautiful... although overpriced lol. It has Lady Gaga with rhino horns on her nose... I think it looks so cool. My friends and my mom thought it was a little bit weird... but I love it and it really came in handy that weekend. I got the same t shirt for my sister also... the one with the sunglasses. The merch was overpriced... but I already paid a lot for tickets... what's the big deal about buying some merch? Lol.
The shirt I got had this image on a white backround. I think I'll do an OOTD on it sometime. 

This is a blurry picture of the hoodie I got. I think she looks beautiful with the rhino horns lol. 

So that is everything... I ended up taking the shampoo and conditioner because I thought my dad would like it.

And that's it! It was a fun couple days! If you want to read more about it- definitely check it out on my other blog Scribbles About Life.

Byeee!
-Shannon







Comments