OOTD Styling Lularoe Leggings (9.12.17)

So I just got into Lularoe... this is my first pair... I have a few other pairs coming soon- I'll probably do a haul with everything. I'm not looking to sell them or anything... I just like comfort and I like the styles of them... and really- who doesn't love a soft, comfy pair of leggings. And these pairs are all super cute and stylish... it's just fun to look at them.

Anyway... here's a look with a crazy pair of Lularoe Leggings that are a lot of fun for Fall.

Top 
The Top is from American Eagle. I got this a few years ago- it's just a nice tank top with some fringes over it and it's a little bit longer... so it can go pretty well with leggings!

Leggings 
So yeah- this is just a floral pair of TC leggings. I got them from a seller with a facebook group- Lularoe by Laura Spina. On Thursdays she said she's going to start doing some special things- this week she did an "I Want to Be A Unicorn" auction where she put a few styles up that you could bid on. She started the bid for the leggings at $5. I got these for $5.50 and a coupon for free shipping on an order came with it... so that was pretty cool! It was a scratch off card too... and I'm pretty obsessed with scratch offs! Lol.

Jewelry 
The Choker from American Eagle that I've been wearing the crap out of this fall... lol. I think it's been in my last 3 OOTD's... So yeah.

I also have on Earrings. I got these a couple years ago at American Eagle... but I think I saw them online or in store recently. They're just dangly chandelier earrings. Really pretty!

So yeah! That's it! Hope you guys like it! I have a feeling there will be some more Lularoe OOTD's.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments