21 Days of Beauty: Recommendations and What I want

21 Days of Beauty Starts today! I wasn't going to do a post on this... but I want to... so here's a bonus post! 

Hot Buys (Available All 21 Days! )

The first thing I find interesting is the Tarte Beauty Empowered Hybrid Gel Foundation. I've been wanting to try this for sometime... it's on sale for $27 instead of the regular $39... which is not bad. I don't really need another foundation right now... so this isn't at the top of my "MUST BUY" list... but it interests me. 

There is also a Tarte Poreless Mattifying Primer... I love my CoverFx primer that I have... but for whatever reason I go through primers pretty quickly and that is just a mini size... so trying a Tarte primer would be fun. I just tried the Tartiest Lip Paints and those are awesome so I might want to try those. 

I'm probably not going to buy any of these... but the Lorac Alter Ego Lipsticks, lip liners, and Glosses are on sale for 40% off. I like the Alter Ego formula... it can be hit and miss though. I have the lip set from Beauty and The Beast... so I'm good! 

Coverfx Click Sticks are 40% off... I love Coverfx which makes me almost want to try them... but they're just color correctors... the under eye corrector doesn't look like it'll work for me... I don't really use the green correctors... these seem a little gimmicky to me just because there's such little product from what it looks like. 

Bareminerals Gen Nude Liquid Lipsticks! I love these- I think I lost mine from the last 21 Days of Beauty... so I think I'm going to pick up another Juju because I really liked the color. These don't last that long... but I like them. 

Smashbox Travel Primers are on sale... not interested in another mini primer... but still. Good deal! 

Laura Gellar has a Gelato Swirl palette for 40% off during the sale. If I see this in store- Maybe... probably not. I have one Laura Gellar Highlight and I love it... but idk that I need all of them. 

40% off pur eye polishes... I have some of these- I liked them. 

OOOO Philosophy Eye Care is 25% off... I think I'll get one of those! 

Leaders is 40% Off- they have sheet masks! 

Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu is 30% off... good deal for PTR 

There's also 40% a Jack Black travel set, The Art of Shaving Sandalwood After Shave... and Lab Series... those are geared towards men- so if you're shopping for a man- those are good. 

Daily Deals 

September 4th has a lot of good deals... and that's tomorrow. 50% off Hope in A Jar... which I like- Bareminerals Mineral Veil Powder is 50% off... which I also like... and the Mally Eye Shadow sticks are 50% off online also- kind of want to try them... I probably won't though! But still! 

September 8th- Online Only- Ofra Highlighters 50% off! I love Ofra's You Glow Girl- I hear amazing things about Rodeo Drive... it looks kinda dark though... but it interests me! 

September 9th- Philosophy Microdelivery exfoliating facial wash is 50% off... I'm a little interested in this. I don't really do microdermabrasion treatments and Philosophy works well for me. Coverfx Setting Powder is also on sale for 50% off... as much as I love CoverFx... I'm happy with my Boots No 7 powder... so unless I finish that somehow before September 9th- I'm not going to buy it. 

September 10th- Narscissist Cheek Studio palette. I want this most I think. It's 27.50... I've never tried Laguna Bronzer-I think they have a full size in here. And they have the Paloma contour which people raved about. 

September 13th- Smashbox has a lash primer... I didn't know that. It's on sale for $10... you know how much I love Lash Primers... so I might want to try this! 

September 16th- Dose of Colors Liquid Lipsticks for $9! I really want to try this! This is online only! 

September 22nd- Tartiest Lash Paint Mascara. My friend just got this at Sephora and when she applied it it looked really nice. I want to try the Tarte Lifted Mascara- which is a little harder to find... but this looks good too! 

And that's all I'm really interested in. The Ulta Brand has different deals on different days... I don't think I'll get any- but you never know! I like their shower gels and if I'm in store and I smell something I like- maybe! These make good Christmas gifts also... its a little early for that though! 

That is everything! Hope you guys find this helpful- I'll be back at 7 with what I packed for Lady Gaga! So that'll be there soon! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments