Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 9/1/17

This week is pretty easy to pick out the products... so we're just getting right into it!

Frugal 
The Maybelline Matte Ink Lipstick in Lover. This lasts like no one's business! Basically if you're eating a really oily food- it won't last... but if you're just living your life... it'll stay on all day! I ate, drank, talked a lot with it on... didn't move. I wore this when I went back home from New York after the Lady Gaga concert... I ate Caprese Salad, Chicken Parm, Gelato... I had starbucks... didn't move... Even when I came back home and I had dinner it was still on. Some times I've used this and it didn't last as long... but it's been really lasting on me lately... and I want to try some more colors.

Fancy 

The Laura Geller Downtown Cool eyeshadow palette... I've used this a lot! I'll probably have a review soon because I've been using it soo much and I've done a ton of different looks with it. I wore this when I saw Lady Gaga... I did a gold look. This doesn't wear quite as well as other palettes I have... The Lady Gaga look lasted okay... but I did a quick look with it and it didn't work out as well. Either way I really like the palette and it is definitely my Fancy Pick of the week.

Fragrance 

Again... what I used in New York. It's a little repetitive. The Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black perfume... I have this in a rollerball and I really want the full size. I just really like how this smells on me. I get mostly vanilla... but with some muskyness I guess... idk if you can even call it that... I just love how it smells. It's so pretty and now it's going to make me think of a fun couple days in New York with my friends... so that's just awesome!

Fashion 

You know where I wore my favorite fashion item of the week? The Lady Gaga Concert, of corse! I kind of loved the full outfit I wore... I might put that in an OOTD at some point... I don't have any great pictures of everything... but I have a few good pictures. But the real MVP of the outfit is the skirt! It's such a pretty skirt... I got it from Macy's. It's got kind of an asymetrical high/low sort of cut and it has flowers all on it... it is so pretty! I was going to wear it with a skull t shirt or something like that and I feel like I can- I could definitely see myself dressing this skirt up or down. I think it would look awesome with a crop top... I don't do crop tops usually... but this would be really cute and it just looks cute with anything. I really love it!

Favorite- 

If you didn't guess my favorite of the week was Lady Gaga... idk what you just read. Lol. Her concert was so amazing and magical... I feel like I know her now because she talks to the audience just like we're her friends that she's known forever... and it's amazing!

If you want to hear more about what I did in New York and what I thought about everything, check out my other blog- Scribbles About Life. I don't know if I've posted them just yet... but I will be posting a food review of a place we ate at... and a hotel review of the hotel...plus a total Concert Experience review! So that should be fun!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments