Bath and Body Works Men's Collection Teakwood Deodorizing Body Spray

Okay... so I'm a woman... but I like Spray Deodorant- and when I saw that Bath and Body Works had spray deodorant I wanted to try it... even though they only had it in the Men's Collection... I wish they had a Warm Vanilla Sugar deodorant or something... but I like the Men's Scents anyway.

Teakwood wasn't really too manly for my taste... it's still pretty manly- if you're a man reading this review- this would probably be good. If you're looking for a gift for a man in your life... this would be good... but it's one I think could work for anyone... A smell is a smell so what the hell! I'm very messy with stick deodorants, so I like sprays.

This does actually last a little better than the Degree Spray Deodorant and it doesn't have any sort of white cast on it at all. I sometimes feel the need to reapply the Degree Spray that I have... this I really don't. It will last pretty much all day and I don't get stinky at all. It does smell a little bit strong and manly when I first apply it... I just do very small squirts under the arm and it doesn't get too overwhelming. Sometimes I get a whiff of it throughout the day... but not something that most people can smell. It might be weird to wear on a date or something... but I don't honestly think the smell is that apparent.

The price of this is more than I typically pay for deodorant... but I think it works better than other ones I've tried. I shop at Bath and Body Works often enough that if I get a few shower gels or something- I could get this for free. Plus with a 20% off coupon- it's about $10... and I have a feeling it'll last longer than regular deodorants... even though I'm not sure there was any more product in it than regular spray deodorants.

I'm not sure if this is something that I will repurchase all the time... but I will probably repurchase it... It's really good and it works well!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments