September Scents

So... I've mentioned some of these on my Friday Favorites ... I may do separate reviews on these... I think I'll do a post on the Victoria Secret Perfumes and the hand soap I'm going to mention... but yeah. This is pretty much it.

First and foremost: Pumpkin Cupcake from Bath and Body Works! I love this so much! I don't know if Bath and Body Works currently carries this perfume- but they had it last year and it's awesome. Definitely a favorite of mine this year also. It's just so pretty and sweet and I just really like it a lot. It's pumpkiny- it's cupcakey... it's yummy.

Next up: Dream Angels Heavenly from Victoria Secret. I have a small size of the perfume and I have a mini mist also... and it's just a really amazing scent. It smells really fresh... it almost smells dewy. Like there's a heavenly mist about it... literally. It's very light and kind of unoffensive. It isn't powdery... it's just nice. I feel like it's a little mature while also being youthful somehow... it's pretty great!

At the end of august I wore the Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Perfume a little bit... and I really love how this smells on me too. There's like a heaviness to it... but it also has a very sweet vanilla scent. I just really like it. I mostly smell the vanilla on myself... but it's a unique vanilla and it's just really great and yummy! I love it!

I just started using the Bath and Body Works Beach Nights Toasted Marshmallow Shower Gel... omg! So yummy smelling! It is like bathing yourself with a marshmallow... it's really yummy and its a perfect end of summer scent... but also one I would use all the time. It's a great in-shower scent too... didn't buy the fragrance mist for this because I thought it would be better in warm water... it's just really great.

I also really like the Bath and Body Works Black Cherry Merlot hand soap... it's so nice and fancy smelling. It's a great... very cherry and pretty and I just like it. They have it in a Wallflower also... idk if they have it in any other type of thing... I don't know if it would work as a perfume because it's very cherry-y and maybe it'd make you smell like Merlot... lol. It'd be a little weird. This scent itself is pretty though and if I saw a shower gel... maybe I'd buy it. Again... very yummy! Probably one of the best things from Bath and Body Works.

Anyway... I think this is all I have to say... good products- If you can find them... check it out. I think the only one that's not available right now is Beach Nights... but other than that... these are amazing.

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments