I feel like Crap... but I still want to look nice OOTD

Lol... so today is day 2 of my Exclamation Point... and yesterday I didn't feel that great and I was going to do a look of "what to wear for fall when you're stomach doesn't feel great" type of thing... but it would just be different tops that are long enough to wear with leggings in an outfit... so I thought I would just do this instead!

Sorry for the counter... I live in this house! I use things... it's not a photo room lol. 


Top 
My Top I got from Boscov's it is from a brand called "Say What" it has tears in it on purpose... so I put on a light blue tank top from Cotton On underneath so that you can't see my bra.

Leggings 
My leggings are from Victoria Secret Pink. I got them a few years ago I think they had an offer for a $30 outfit- so it came with a sweatshirt also that I wear to bed sometimes. But the Leggings fit me well and I've been wearing them a lot lately. You can't really see them in the picture... but they're plain black leggings.

Jewelry 
I have a choker that I got from American Eagle on... its just kind of mesh and it fits nicely. The other one I wore in my last OOTD where I wore a choker broke... I think I can fix it but it was a little tight and I broke it... lol. But this one is good and I really like the way it fits. The material itself is weird though.
This is kind of a creepy picture of my ear. Lol. 


And the earrings are from Betsey Johnson. I got these at Christmas and I love them!

Perfume 
You know I like telling you guys a little bit about the beauty products I'm wearing. I have on Katy Perry Meow... and I really like it! It's so sweet like Candy!

Lips 
Front Row from the Tartiest Lip Paint line! Love this! I'll have a full MOTD tomorrow.

Hope you guys like this!



Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments