No Makeup Makeup Look (9.3.17)

So I have a chronic stye and it reacted one day recently... so I wanted to do a "No Makeup Makeup" look with all face makeup... I really loved how it turned out- it's very subtle and pretty looking... I think I used about 3 brushes for this too- so it was easy that way. I used the Sonia Kashuk brush set with the "SK" logo on it... so they are the Shannon Kahermanes Brushes. Lol.  I only used a few products for this too... I think 8 products... so not bad at all...

Anyway let's get into it! First I primed my face with the Coverfx Illuminating Primer. I actually dotted this all over my face and then I pressed it in with the angled brush from the Sonia Kashuk brush collection. For Some reason I just wanted to actually try Pressing it in with a brush... so that's what I did!

Next up I used the Tartiest Pro Glow Contour Palette and I used the cream contour shade... which is called Shade. I used that same angled brush from Sonia Kashuk and just blended that into my skin... I wanted it to show up sheer- which is why I applied it before I did any "foundation" type product.

Next up I used the cream blush in the Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Rekindling. Same Brush... blended it out a little.

Then I used concealer... same brush... blended it out. With that same angled brush. I also used the Halo Coverfx drops on my cheekbones and I think I blended it out with that same brush... that brush really dispensed everything on my face... so it didn't really get dirty in between uses- which is why I used it for just about everything.

I set everything with a setting powder from Boots No 7. I wanted to make sure everything would stay in place... then I went in with my Tinted Moisturizer which is the Urban Decay One n Done and I pressed that in with the other foundation brush from Sonia Kashuk.

And then I wanted a little more blush on so I used the lightest blush in the Blush By 3 palette and I put that on.  And then I used a little more of the highlight drops on my cheekbones... and then I powdered again once everything was all done... and then I set with the coverfx illuminating setting spray... and voila!

Ohhh and I put on the Tartiest Lip Paint in Bestie!

And it was done! Perfect "No Makeup" Makeup! I really like this- I'll definitely do it again!

I'd add mascara if I could... but my eyes are bothering me... so yeah!


Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments