Labor Day Weekend Sale Haul: American Eagle Jeggings, Boscov's, Macy's.

I was pretty excited about the Labor Day Weekend Sales... if you couldn't tell I've been a little more interested in fashion lately because Fall lol. I love Fall! Anyway... here's what I got. 

American Eagle 

I ordered some jeans from American Eagle... I wasn't really sure what size I would be... but I don't think they carry past a size 14 in store... and I'm passed a 14.... so I got 4 pairs in an 18... and they're a little snug but they fit... except for one... which when I saw the material of... I wasn't really planning to keep anyway. So I'll start with that because I don't have a picture of it... the Mom Jeans are a very thin material and they feel very cheaply made... so I wouldn't really recommend purchasing them... especially full price... on sale they were even the 2nd most expensive pair I think... so I'm not keeping them. They also didn't fit... I would say to go a size or 2 up for this kind of jean if you want it because it's very high rise... so if you're bigger in the tummy its a tough fit. I'm not showing a picture of it... but yeah. It's going back. 

The pair I was most excited about is definitely crazier than I was expecting it to be... I really liked it because there were some drawings on the front and there was a skull... and I thought that was really cool. I looked at the back and there were a lot of patches and drawings on that too... and i'm not that into the writing on the back... but this is cute and it's kind of funny. One of the patches says Have a Nice Day, one says Making Out is Good For You... I don't make out with people very often... so it's kind of funny and not something I necessarily want to wear... but I like the jeans and I'm keeping them. Lol. Making Out is Good For You... I'm not saying I do it a lot... I'm just giving some health advice! LOL! 


Sorry... messy floor! 

The next pair was cute. It's a black pair with a lot of holes in it. I like these types of jeans... my parents make fun of me... but it fits and it looks cute on me lol. I've seen people wear patterned leggings or stockings underneath these... I might try that! 

These were the short jeans... they are quite short. I thought they would be a little longer... I guess if you are 5'3" the regular jeggings will suffice... usually jeans are too long for me... I think this and the Mom Jeans were the only Short pair and these are a little too short. 


And the last pair is just a plain blue pair. I usually prefer darker jeans... but these are nice! I like them a lot and they fit really nicely. I liked these a lot. 
Maybe these were short too... these fit a lot better than the other's though. I know the Skull Jeans were regulars and I think I got 2 others in Short. 

So yeah... that was a fun. 

Boscov's 

I just did an outfit of the day with the first top I tried on and I really liked the way it looked when I tried it on... so I got a second one in a light pink color also. This is from a brand called Say What... it looks good with Jeans and with leggings... I'm excited for it... I had a third top of this too... which I didn't buy... but now I kind of want it...lol. That's how it goes isn't it? 

Then I got a cute Cold Shoulder Sweater. This is black- it'll go with everything and I just really liked it. It's a little bit warmer... so I will hopefully wear it soon. 





Macy's 
I already did an OOTD with this also- but it is a reversible Bomber Jacket. It's really cute and floral and then there's a plain black side. I really love it... idk what brand it's from... it was in the Juniors section I think. It was close to Rag n Bone... but I don't think it is Rag n Bone... idk. It's a good jacket and I just really love it! I was excited for it! 

And that is everything! I think I'm going to try some Lularoe... I've never bought from them before... but I'm in a few facebook groups and I want to try them. They have cute stuff and my sister really likes them.

Byeee! 
-Shannon 


Comments