Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effects Mascara Review: It Cosmetics Superhero Dupe????

I've been using the Essence Lash Princess Mascara lately and I have some pros and cons for it... mostly pros... but I'm going to talk about my cons first because... my first one is pretty big...

There's no seal on these at the  Ulta I went to... and that worries me. You never know if anyone opens it up to see what the wand looks like- that could definitely effect the way the mascara performs... it might dry out sooner than it is supposed to... it's just not something I would want to buy because there's no seal. I ended up buying mine in a little box that came with 2 liquid liners- one in a pen version and the other is a felt tip pot liner... I didn't necessarily need those liquid liners and that did make it more expensive... so that kind of sucks... but it is a good value and the Liquid Liner I've tried in that pack is really good. So that's good at least... but idk.

I also have to say it does get a little droopy if you wear it all day long... it's not hugely bad... but it's a bit of an issue. If your lashes don't hold a curl that well- it might not hold up that well.

I know they have this in different colors... idk the difference between each one. I wish they had it on a display where they show the different wand shapes for the mascara... but they don't... so that sucks.

I do really love the packaging of it... it looks like a curvy sexy princess... I just think that's so cool. It's probably my favorite packaging as far as prettyness goes. I like the feel of the grip on the wand too because its kind of heavy and there's like a rubber grip... it's pretty cool. I just think it kind of helps the process.

I really love the mascara itself. The wand is kind of thin and the formula is a little wet... so it kind of gets a lot on your lashes... but it's not too much. It fans out my lashes a lot... which I really really like. I have naturally long lashes, so I love any sort of mascara that can fan them out and emphasize it a little bit! I think that works well on any kind of lashes really... but I just really love it!

And I wanted to try this mascara because someone mentioned it was a dupe for the It Cosmetics Superhero Mascara... I would say it does remind me most of the It Superhero mascara! I think the formula is a little bit wetter than the it superhero... but it's still pretty similar! Wetter formulas tend to last a little longer as far as shelf life goes. If you get a dry formula- that might dry up in a month or so... but a wet mascara should stay good for a full 3 months at least. I don't use mascara over 3 months because I have sensitive lashes... but some people try to use it as much as possible... you could do a little better with a dry formula if you do that... I still don't really recommend it though... just my experience- I'm not an expert!

So that's my review of it! I recommend it!  I love it... Idk I might repurchase it online or if I see a seal... or if I want the liners and don't mind paying 7.99 or 8.99 or whatever for all 3.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments