Fallen Leaves MOTD w. Nars Fully Loaded Palette

Alright! Today I wasn't planning on doing a makeup look for here... but I loved how my makeup turned out... so I thought I'd post it!


First I primed my face with the Coverfx Illuminating Primer. Then I put on some of the No 7 Stay Perfect foundation, and I did a second layer mixed with the Coverfx Celestial Enhancer Drops. Then I powdered with the No. 7 powder... and then I went in with my Narsissist Cheek Palette... which is really exciting- I got this during the 21 days of beauty. I contoured first, then bronzed... then I did blush... and then I went back under my eyes and did concealer and I went to the Paloma higlight shade to set that concealer... and then I used the Celestial Coverfx drops to hightlight along with the lightest blush shade in the palette... I'll show a picture to show everything better. I set it with the No 7 Powder and then used the Coverfx Illuminating Setting Spray to set with the spray form.

For my eyes I'm a little pissed because I just had to take it off... I think I used too much powder or mascara and it just hurt a lot... but I used the Fully Loaded palette from Nars and hopefully you can kind of see what I did in these pictures. I used Orange in the crease and on the lid- then a darker brown in the outer corner and a little onto the crease and then I just dabbed some gold in the center... not gonna lie- even though I just took this off and I'm not going anywhere I want to put it on again just because I feel defeated. I liked that it looked like a leaf- so it's a nice fall look... here's a picture of the shades I used because the shadow names are on the back and that confuses me because it's usually backwards... so yeah. None of these are great names anyway.I primed with the Milani eye primer and I used the L'oreal voluminous mascara with Essence Lash Princess.


And yeah! I just liked this look... I like this cheek palette a lot.

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments