Pumpkin Spice Latte Makeup Look w. Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette

As of the time I'm writing this... the Pumpkin Spice Latte has been available for 2 days and I'm already very obsessed with it... so Here's a makeup Look Inspired by my favorite fall time beverage!

Face: 

I primed with the Coverfx Illuminating Primer... today I really did notice the illumination from this and I loved it... I will probably buy a full size when I'm done with this! Then I used the Boots No. 7 Stay Perfect Foundation... I did 2 layers because that's a pretty light coverage! I used the Sleek blush by 3 palette in the shade Rekindling I used the darker of the powder blush shades in the palette. Then I used London Lustre from Pixi as my highlight. I used a concealer and then I powdered my face with the powder in the Smashbox Countour Palette (I got it in a point perk.) Then I used the Coverfx Illuminating Setting Spray after that.

Eyes 
I primed with the Ulta Tinted Eye Primer in Satin Blush and then I used the Lorac Mega Pro 3 palette. I used the shade Rust all over the lid, Bellini in inner corner and Dark Roast in the outer corner... because it is a Pumpkin Spice Latte after all... lol. And then I used Eggplant in the crease! For my mascara I used the L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and then I used Essence Lash Princess Mascara.


Lips 
This part was exciting because I just got the Tartiest Lip Paints on sale for $11... so I used the shade Fortune and I really liked it! It's a nice brown shade... which I like for the "latte" aspect!

Hope you liked this look! Now I want to test the lipstick to see if it wears off on my Starbucks Cup!

Byee!
-Shannon

P.S- OOTD Coming Saturday!

Comments