Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday 9.15.17

I feel like I've used tons of makeup this week and I've liked it all... but I don't know if I want to put it all in my favorites... let's see what happens! 

Frugal 

I've been liking my No 7 Products. I used the Stay Perfect foundation a few times... nice for my dry skin... I also really like the powder from No 7 and would definitely recommend that if you're into loose setting powder. It's messy... but it's good! 

Also I used the L'oreal Telescopic Mascara again... I love this Mascara. It's just really nice and it fans out my lashes without bothering my eyes too much. 

Fancy 

I'm going to start off saying the Too Faced Born This Way Foundation... I noticed I was low on this and I want to finish it up. I especially love this with my next favorite... the Coverfx Custom Infusion Drops in the Hydration version. I just really like this! I used it before bed this week... I like that too... it's just a nice serum... and I like Coverfx. I think they are a great brand... 

In fact- my other favorite of the week is the Celestial Custom Enhancer Drops from CoverFx. It's just sooo nice to highlight with... I really love it! It's just a fun product that I like a lot! 

Fragrance- 

Fragrance Favorite this week is actually the Beach Nights Toasted Marshmallow Shower Gel... it just smells so nice and marshmallowy... I like it a lot. It's a good scent. 

Fashion 
Lularoe Leggings! I have one pair currently... I have 4 more (at least...) coming. There might be another pair with the mystery leggings I ordered... there might be something extra in the larger order that I placed... idk really... I'll update you in a haul... right now I am patiently waiting for them. They're really comfy... I love looking at all the different patterns and colors and outfits that they have. I might make another order today too... there's a special group with all different sellers on Wednesdays... so that's exciting. Idk... cute fall stuff. 

Favorite 
I think American Horror Story is again... it's just a good show. I need to hurry up and watch Hotel and Freak Show before those leave Netflix- which they are doing in October! But the new season is great... and I just like the show a lot! 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments