Cute, Casual, Summer/ Fall Transition OOTD (9.2.17)

So today is the second day of September... which in New Jersey is the second day where the temperature drops very suddenly... So I decided to go Full Fall with my OOTD... but still keep a little bit of summer because it isn't the coldest time ever.

Top 
I got this top from an American Eagle a few years ago... it was a little looser fitting than I liked... but now it fits a little bit better. These types of tops seem to always be in style... I saw a similar design on the Madison and Mallory Exclusives facebook group. I had one a few years ago from Lucky Jeans... you can find this type of style and design just about anywhere. Its a little low cut and it has a pretty design around the collar with a bow to tie up if you don't want your ta tas hanging out... lol. It's just really pretty and I'm glad I kept it for a while because I've really grown to like it a lot! 

Bottoms 
You can't really see them in the picture but I have jeggings from Express with holes in the knees on. 

Accessories 

I have a choker that I got in a set from American Eagle recently. I thought this would look kind of 90s... which is also kind of fall. I was just feeling it with this outfit. It's a nice necklace, I really like it! 

The only other accessory I'm wearing are my earrings. They're the Alex and Ani Lotus Earrings. I loveee these! I just thought this would look cool with some nice studs! I kept my hair down too because it's finally cold enough for me to leave my hair down! 

You can kind of see the earrings here... ugh. 





Beauty Accessories 

I thought I'd include this because I have a really nice brown lipstick for fall on... I have a makeup look on this that I posted yesterday- but it is Fortune from the Tartiest Lip Paint's. 

And my other thing that is just getting me into the fall spirit is my perfume- Pumpkin Cupcake from Bath and Body Works. I just really like how this smells. It's so sweet and pumpkiny. 

Byeee! 
-Shannon 

Comments