Styling Crazy Jeans- Summer/Fall Transitional Outfit (9.8.17)

Today was kind of a hot... but also a little chilly. It's not quite fall yet... but it gets hot and then it gets chilly...  it's hard to tell... lol. But this seems like an appropriate outfit for the weather anyway.

Top 

My top is from Old Navy it's just a striped black and white tank top. This is so comfy and easy and just a total must have basic! I love it! I've had this for quite a while!

Jacket 
I brought this Bomber Jacket with me just in case I needed it... I don't think I do right now, but I think it looks cute either side... on the black part and the floral part... idk how I'm going to wear it even lol.


Jeans 

I got this super cool pair of jeans from American Eagle... I loveee them so much- they have a lot of cool patches and drawings on them and holes in the legs... its just so cool!

Jewelry 
I have my Icy Spike earrings from Alex and Ani on... and my Choker from American Eagle.


Lipstick 
Front Row from the Tartiest Lip Paint Line... I'll have the whole makeup look out sometime later... it's in my 10 looks post that I'm working on... I'm halfway done with that... so I'm pretty excited!

Perfume 
Dream Angels Heavenly again... can't get enough of it!

Hope you guys like this! I know I've been doing a lot of OOTD's lately... I just like doing them! I get dressed every day and I like to blog every day... so Win win!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments