Colorful Smokey-ish look With Mostly Makeup Revolution Products!

So I've been loving the Makeup Revolution Soph X Products recently...and I keep doing the same type of makeup look... which is similar to the "Girls Night Out Look" That I did with the Jaclyn Hill Palette... so I wanted to do a different look because there's so much that you can do with this palette... so I wanted to do something a little different... and I used other Makeup Revolution Products too... so yeah!

Face 

Foundation- Urban Decay One n Done... I need to repurchase this! I love it!
Blush- Makeup Revolution Love Conquers All... I think this is a face color- I've been using the pink colors for blush- so I'll show a picture with what I used.
I marked what I used with a heart emoji... 

Highlight- The Soph X Highlight Palette... Again- I'll insert a picture with the exact shade!
Powder- No 7 Loose Powder.
Setting Spray- Mac Fix+

Eyes 


Primer- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Shadows- I started out with 1 in the crease, 2 all over the lid, 3 in the outer corner and then 4 in the very outer corner... I went back in the crease with 5 and I put 6 on my browbone!

Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise Mascara

Lips 

I put Mac Whirl on with the Sephora Lipstory lipstick in Love, Love in the center.

And that is everything! I hope you guys like it!

Byeee!
-Shannon


Comments