Lularoe and Alex and Ani OOTD

This was another sort of "ehhh this kind of matches and I don't have a lot of clothes for the warmer weather... so I guess this is what I'm wearing" situation!

Top 

My top is a Perfect T from Lularoe. I really love this- I got this in a mystery bag with leggings from a discount retailer.... and I really love it!

Leggings 

These ones I also got because they were on sale... these were $5 I think and these were my first pair... and I still love them! They have a yellow that matches the yellow in the shirt.
Jewelry 

I wore my Alex and Ani Calavera Pull Chain Necklace... which you guy
s know I love!


For bracelets I wore my pull chain bracelets in the Deathly Hallows symbol and the Skeleton Key
And for earrings I wore my Lotus Earrings!



I hope you guys like this look even though it's kind of mis-matched lol. I'll try keeping up with these blogs... but I have to say Idk if I'm feeling super inspired for different "looks" lol.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments