2sday: 2 Face Palettes That Look Nice But I Probably Won't Buy!

So I had a bunch of Face Palettes on my list of things I want to buy... and then I got the Too Faced Natural Face Palette which I love... so I might not want these anymore.

1) Urban Decay Sin Afterglow Palette- So I really like the After Glow Highlights from Urban Decay and I have the color Sin... so I thought this might be a good palette to try... but I don't know if it's worth $39... it looks nice and everything but It's just 6 highlights basically... not really an all in one palette... and I don't know. It just doesn't seem to be something that's calling to me right now.

2) Smashbox Cali Contour Palette- This one I really wanted... and I really love Smashbox so I was considering getting this instead of the Too Faced Natural Glow Palette... but then I saw it in person and it looked less impressive. To me it looks like the face contouring palette... which I already have in 2 different forms... and the other colors in here didn't look like they would be flattering on me and I don't know if maybe there are different versions of this for different skintones or undertones... but I don't need another Smashbox Contour Palette as much as I love them!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments