Makeup Look: Tarte Be a Mermaid and Make Waves Palette

So I did a more Mermaid-y look with this palette than I usually do... so I wanted to show you guys this look... so yeah. This is a fun palette.

Face 

Primer- Urban Decay One n Done

Foundation- Makeup Forever Foundation Stick

Bronzer- Too Faced Natural Face Palette's Sunny Honey Bronzer

Blush- Same Too Faced Palette- but I used Pink Wink as the blush

Highlight- Satin Sheets from that same Too Faced Palette

Eyes 

Primer- Elf Illuminating Pearl Eye Primer (I forget if it's called illuminating or pearl... I don't think it's both but it's in the white package and it has a shimmer to it.)

Shadows- I used Shipwreck in the crease... I might have put Sand Bar in there first... but I know I used shipwreck in the crease and outer corner... and all over the lid I used Bubbles and I used Salt Water in the inner corner to highlight... I think that's all I used there! I think I've used Lagoon before to darken the outer corner... but I don't think that's what I did this time... but yeah. Love this look with this palette.

Eyeliner- Avon's eyeliner with the retractable pencil

Mascara- Avon Wash Off Waterproof Mascara


Lip 

Liner- Nyx Peekaboo Natural lip liner (it wore off and I didn't reapply it before the picture... but I thought I'd Mention it!

Lipstick- Revlon Superlustrous in Blushing Mauve

And that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments