Frugal,Fancy,Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday! (5.25.18)

Frugal 

I used the Wet n Wild Color Icon Shadow Palette in Hasta La Costa Baby this week. That was pretty awesome. I just really like how it looks- it's a perfect super affordable palette that has a lot of fun colors. I have a look on here... or coming soon on here and I have a look that I did on my youtube channel... and yeah! I just like it a lot!

Fancy 

I used the Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette one day this week and I liked that a lot too. It lasted a long time and it was easy to use. Its a fun palette!

Fragrance 

I've been using a bath and body works shower gel from last year. It's called Get Happy and it's supposed to be White Peach Mimosa...and it's nice! It does make me happy!

Fashion 

So I got a clear bag this week... and it's a questionable choice- I realize that... but I think it looks really cute styled and it's in this season... plus I like the idea of styling the inside so that it looks cute. And I think it's convenient because I can just see where everything is in my purse without having to open it up and guess... so win/win!
I have a post on this coming in June!

Favorites 
I watched Black Panther this week and it was amazing! The cast of that movie is absolutely amazing... I LOVE Michael B. Jordan in this I think he did such a great job and this makes me more excited for a lot of other Marvel Movies. I also watched Dr. Strange and I started Spider Man Homecoming and those were great too!

Hope you guys like these!
Byee!
-Shannon

Comments