Everything I Know About BH Cosmetics

So I thought that I would just talk a little bit about all the makeup that I've tried from BH Cosmetics... this is a little bit different than my "Everything I Know About" posts because I'm just going to give little reviews on everything that I've tried from there... and we'll see how it goes.

Foiled Palette 

So I'm starting out with this because this is what I think I've used the least. The foiled colors are really nice and pigmented... but I think they bothered my eyes a little- so I haven't used them too much. These are arranged nicely too... but it is intimidating to have so many colors and all shimmer shades without any mattes. These weren't quite like Makeup Geek's foiled shades- but they weren't bad. I need to do some fun colorful looks with this soon!

Carli Bybel Palette 

The Carli Bybel Palette is AMAZING! I feel like the quality of the shadows and the highlights in this are probably better than a lot of more expensive brands. I have the original version of the palette- but the new one looks even more beautiful... and I think that the color scheme of this palette is just really gorgeous and it's my favorite rose gold palette.

Blushed Neutrals Palette 

This is a really good palette! Kind of an underrated one... although I have to say that every look that I do with this palette is all kind of the same or a similar look. I thought it would be like the Modern Renaissance... which it sort of is but not comparable in quality. I do love the blushes in here... and lately I've been loving Tiny Palettes and All In One Palettes... and this is a good all in one palette.

Blacklight Palette 
If there's one thing I highly recommend... it's probably this Blacklight palette. It's a great highlight palette- it's a lot of fun because there are a lot of different options... and these just have some great highlights in them. Very strobe-y... I just love it!

Wild And Radiant Palette 
This is maybe what I would recommend the least. It's a great highlight palette- really nice baked highlighters that are close color dupes for some of the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter's... but it's not quite as smooth... I also don't know if this is still available anymore- so that might not be good either... but it's a nice palette- I like it.

Brushes 
I have the Croc Brush Set... which has mysteriously vanished from my collection without a trace. I wouldn't recommend that because although it's affordable... I can't find any of the brushes because they're so tiny. I liked the brushes a lot though... but I would have to say I like my Studded brush set better... this is just so useful and it works so well. So I would definitely recommend the Studded Brush Set. It's really great!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments