Speed Dating/ Girls Night Makeup Look w. Jaclyn Hill Palette


Sooo tonight was super fun... and by "Tonight" I mean several weeks ago... but I wanted a date-friendly makeup look for a girls night. The bar was kind of hot so my makeup was like melting off... so... that's probably a problem too... but anyway I liked the look and it's super cute at the beginning of the night... so yeah!

Face 


Primer- Milani Prime Light Primer and then L'oreal Lumi Glowtion.
Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way. I also used a concealer... but mine isn't one I particularly like... so I'm not going to mention it!
Bronzer- L'oreal Lumi/ Glambronze Bronzer. (when I got it it was Glambronze- I think it's now Lumi)
Blush- Wet n Wild Ombre Blush in The Princess Daquiries.
Highlight- Anastasia Gleam Highlight Palette- Mimosa
Setting Spray- Mac Fix+ with Milani Make It Last.

Eyes 

Primer- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Shadows- In the Jaclyn Hill Morphe Palette I used Creamsicle in the crease and then went in with Pukey. I put Queen all over the lid and then I used Jacz in the outer corner and crease. I think I put Hunts after that in the crease also. And I forgot to list this but I used the first 2 shades in the palette on my browbone... and I used a lighter sort of pinky-peach shimmer on my inner corner.
Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Primer with Lash Paradise Mascara

Lips- Cashew from Bite Beauty's Multi Stick line.





Comments