Non Makeup Products That Will Make You Feel Like 1 Million Bucks!

Sooo if you didn't know by now... I like to try a lot of makeup, skincare and beauty products... and the other day I thought "Hmmm... I've been going a little crazy on this stuff lately... this is a lot." And then I thought "You know what though... a lot of this stuff makes me feel like a million bucks... and it costs less than a million bucks... so it's not too bad." So I want to talk about some of the non makeup things today... maybe I'll do a makeup one... maybe I'll even separate it into Drugstore and High End... today I'm not going to separate it... but I just wanted to kind of discuss it!

The first thing I'm going to mention is from my typical morning skincare routine and it only costs a few dollars... and that's the St. Ive's Coffee Scrub. This is an AMAZING face scrub that just wakes me up in the morning and makes me feel a little energized and it just makes me feel amazing when I don't feel amazing in the morning. It's really, really awesome!

Next up is the Fragrance Mist I've been using lately... which is the Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance mist from Sol de Janeiro. This is amazing... I feel like this could be the only fragrance I use and I would love it. It smells like Pistachio and Salted Caramel kind of... I know this because I was drinking a Gloria Jeans Salted Caramel Pistachio Chiller when I bought this and it smelled the same... and I looked at the fragrance notes and Pistachio and Salted Caramel were both in there. This is a definite MUST for the summer and I just highly recommend smelling it if you don't pick it up. It's so so good.

I just discovered the Target Up and Up Premium Cotton Rounds... and these are pretty awesome. I did buy the Shiseido facial cottons to compare the two... I'll do that in a youtube video sometime soon... but these really make me feel fancy and they're just super nice and soft- and you only need one to remove a full face of makeup or 2 hands of nail polish... these are just awesome.

Speaking of Nail Polish... the OPI Base and Topcoat are AMAZING together. I think it makes nail polish last wayyy longer. I usually have some trouble with glitter formula's lasting a long time... but not with these products. It helps cream polishes also and it just works very well. I really love it.

For removing makeup... I have 2 options. One is the Lancome Bi-Facil Makeup Remover... this really removes my makeup so well and it just moisturizes my face and smoothes it out. This is the absolute best thing I've ever tried for removing makeup and moisturizing my skin. I think Clinique's Take The Day Off Oil might be second best... but this Bi Facil is amazing. I just got it in a sample... but it is pretty great!

Another favorite for removing makeup is the Bliss Makeup Melt Dry/Wet Gentle Jelly Cleanser with Rose Flower. I think they have different makeup removers for different skin types too... but this is the one I got. I got it at Target for 9.99 and it removes my makeup really nice and easily too... it has a pump which makes it convenient and it feels really nice and it works well. I think I like this better than the clinique... but this is good too.

For bubble bath... I like the Avon Bubble Bath. Right now I've been loving the Cherry Blossom scent. I do love the Dr. Teals Aromatherapy Foam Baths too... but those just don't bubble up as well as the Avon kind... so Avon is good for ultimate luxury!

I feel like I like a lot of different shower gels and shaving creams... but I really love Bath and Body Works for Shower Gel. I also like their Coco Shea Line for Body Butter and Body Scrub... I have the body oil too and that's pretty great as well... but I've been impressed by those products.

Same with their Aromatherapy Line. It's great. Lotions, Shower Gels, Wallflowers... all awesome.

For hair I LOVE the Verb Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner. These work really well for my hair and it helps give it some volume and keeps it curly and nice.

For hair products... I love the Ouidad line. I have curly hair... I think I've talked about those before... I just really like how it makes my hair curl and I don't need to blow dry it or use curlers or anything.

I like the Philosophy Purity Cleanser... this made my face feel better in general. It made my skin a little bit more normal as opposed to dry... so I like this a lot!

And I like Sheet Masks a lot... I think the La Creme Brand is my favorite... but I do like all sorts of different ones... but yeah. I just think the La Creme ones are good.

And as far as Oils or Serums, I like the Bareminerals Anti Aging Eternalixer. My skin feels very firm after using this and it gives a nice glow.

And last but not least the Laniege Lip Sleeping Mask. This is kind of where I got the idea for this whole post to begin with... this seems expensive for a lip balm because it's $20... but it comes in a huge tube and it really works so well so far... and a good lip balm is hard to find... so this is a good one!

And that is everthing! I know this is a different sort of post- but I thought this was useful and I thought maybe it would be a good idea for Mother's day!

Byee!
-Shannon

Comments