Trying New Drugstore Makeup MOTD: Wet n Wild Flights of Fancy Collection and Makeup Revolution Stick Foundation!

Face 

Primer- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Primer Water Spray

Foundation- Makeup Revolution Fast Base Stick Foundation

Blush- Wet n Wild Color Icon Baked Blush in Don't Flutter Yourself



Highlight- Makeup Revolution Unicorn Elixer Liquid Highlight Drops. I mixed this with the foundation also! This was tricky to use as a highlight!

Setting Spray- Wet n Wild Photo Focus Primer Water Spray

Eyes 

Primer- Milani Eyeshadow Primer

Shadows- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Quad in Stop Ruffling My Feathers. I used the color labeled transition in the crease, I used the eyelid color all over the lid, the crease color in the outer corner and the browbone color in the inner corner and on the browbone!

Liner- Colourpop Get Paid Liner in my Waterline

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and then Essence Lash Princess Mascara. I don't think I've ever mentioned this, but it's the one in the green tube.

Lips- Wet n Wild Color Icon Lipgloss in Pout of Paradise. This is a great color!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments