Window Shopping: If I Lost All My Makeup and Had To Replace It- Drugstore Edition!

Okay... so this might be an easier post believe it or not... I'm going to pretend I lost all my makeup and I can only replace it with Drugstore Makeup with a budget of $35... and all the makeup will be from Target cause that is the easiest!

So I think I'm going to end up going slightly over budget here... but not too badly.

I'd start out with Primer because that's the most important part and I would go with the Milani Prime Light Illuminating Primer because that is just my favorite. It works really well, it's a little bit more on the pricey side... but it is my favorite and it is my holy grail favorite primer... so I think it's worth the 8.99. It's a really good one and I like that Milani is getting easier to find now because it is my favorite brand!

For foundation... another favorite- Elf Flawless Finish Foundation. This is a no-fail foundation for me... it works really well no matter what's going on with my skin and it's super affordable and definitely my favorite drugstore foundation.

Next up I would get the Elf Total Face Palette. This comes with 2 blushes, a bronzer and a nice highlight and the palette itself. I have this palette and I think it's good for a multi-task palette. I like it a lot! The mirror it comes with is so nice too!

Then I'd do eye primer and I would go with my favorite that is in the price range- which would be the Elf Eye Primer... this is a good primer for $3. I use it and I like it... the Milani one is still my favorite- but for the sake of getting this closer to $35... we're going with Elf.

Then the eyeshadows... and I think I'd go with Wet n Wild's Sweet as Candy palette. I have the older version of this palette and it's a really useful everyday palette. For less than $3... I think this is a total winner and a really good pick. I love Wet n Wild's Shadows in general too!

For Mascara I would go with L'oreal Voluminous. This might not be the cheapest mascara, but I have used L'oreal's Voluminous Mascara before and I like it. And they have a waterproof version, which I think I would also like. It isn't my favorite but I think it's a great one and the price is good.

And last lipstick... back to Wet n Wild for one of their megalast lipsticks. These are 1.89-2.99... If I went with the red color in Spotlight Red it would be 1.89 and my total for everything would be 36.56... which is pretty good for a full face of makeup!

I actually do have most of these products in some form or another... so I think I'm actually going to do a makeup look with these products... eventually! So check that out sometime soon!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments