Violet Voss Holy Grail Makeup Look

So lately my favorite palette has been this Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette. I love it, it's just a really nice palette... and I have a makeup look with it!

Face 

Primer- Too Faced Hangover Rx. I have a sample I've been using and loving!

Foundation- Too Faced Born This Way. My favorite!

Setting Spray- Mac Fix+

Bronzer-Sunny Honey from the Too Faced Natural Face Palette.

Blush- Pink Sand from that same palette

Highlight- Satin Sheets, also from that palette!

Eyes 

Primer- Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Shadows- I used Transition in the Crease and then I went all over the lid with Glamping. I put some of Chill in the inner third part of the eye... and then I deepened the crease a little with Brownie Points. I put Ploof in the inner corner and Thanks A Latte on the browbone.

Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Lash Primer and Lash Paradise Mascara

Lips- Revlon Blushing Mauve Lipstick.


Comments