Frugal, Fancy, Fragrance, Fashion, Favorites Friday (5.4.18)

Heyyy Everyone! May the 4th be with you and Happy Cinco de Quatro! I'm excited for the Arrested Development Season 4 remix on Netflix today and the Star Wars ALL DAY Marathon on TBS. And it's the Kentucky Derby Tomorrow... so I'm hoping to get a Mint Juep somewhere because that's yummy... and yeah. Just have a fun day.

Frugal 

I didn't have many Frugal Favorites this week... but I think the Avon Wash Off Waterproof Mascara has been really good for me lately. That probably should have been in my Monthly Favorites... but I forgot to mention it... it's just really good and it lengthens and stays on my eyes really well. I just like it!


Fancy

The Too Faced Natural Face Palette is the best face palette I think I've ever tried! It's so pretty and it's mostly natural... but there is one blush that's a really great pop of color. And the highlights are super nice and pretty. Its definitely a palette that has a little of everything and it is just perfect. I love it!  

Fragrance 

The Sol De Janiero Fragrance Mist in Brazilian Crush... this is the best scent ever. I've been wanting a scent like this for a while... I know Urban Outfitters has a Creme Pistachio fragrance... but I would prefer not to shop there... so I just love this one!

Fashion 

My Pink Jeggings from American Eagle... these are awesome! I love American Eagle's Jeans and the color of this is just awesome. I love these I was so excited when I ordered them... and now I have them and I love it!

Favorites 

So I'm trying to watch some of the Marvel Movies... and I started Avengers: Age Of Ultron last night and it was good... I didn't finish it because it was late at night... but I did like it. I know I'm way behind for Infinity War... but I think I can just watch it without too much backstory... idk! It looked good.

So that is everything for the moment! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments