Thrifty Thursday: First Impression: Sleek When The Sun Goes Down Palette (mini version)

So at Ulta's Checkout Line I saw a tiny palette from Sleek that was 3.99... and I needed to get it! It seems like less than that because they do have a 3.50 off of $15 coupon... so they're pretty much giving this palette away and it's kind of awesome.

So I didn't know just how tiny the pans of this palette would be when I first got this. I was a little disappointed- I had no idea how I was going to use this... but like I said- they are basically giving this palette away and I've been pretty curious about Sleek shadows since Sleek is pretty amazing.

Anyway... this is the only thing from Sleek that they carry in store at my Ulta... so I wanted to try it... and I wasn't disappointed by the swatches... or the look that I got!

(I'm posting this look a little bit later... so you'll see it again!)

I was kind of thinking that it would be difficult to get the shadows on with a brush... but it ended up working! There was a little powder kickup from it... but nothing too messy or too bad. The shadows were all easy to blend and they were pigmented and just good ones to use! It's also really easy to come up with a look with too... I think it's just because these are my types of shades... but I don't think you could really tell this is an almost free palette just based off the look I did!

I feel like this is a weird first impression... but I was impressed with the look I got- I was impressed with the pigmentation of the shadows... and I was too impressed by this little palette not to say anything!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments