Pink Jeans OOTD

Okay... so I did get some new springy summery clothes... and some new jeans that look a little more colorful... so here we go!

Top 
My top is from Old Navy, it's a Black T with a heart that says 100% on it... which i love. It's just cute and a little different and basic.

Jeans 
The star of the show are these pink jeans from American Eagle! I loveee these! They are really cool jeggings and I just love any sort of funky jeans like this.

Accessories 
I got these hoop earrings from American Eagle and my necklace is from Alex and Ani! This necklace isn't available right now... but every once in a while it becomes available for sale in Alex and Ani's "Vault" which is available online.



And my shoes which you can't see in the picture are from Old Navy!
And that is everything! Hope you guys like this!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments