2-sday: 2 newest Elf Products I've tried

So at my Target they've remodeled the Beauty Section and they have a really nice, big selection of Elf Makeup... So I got to try some new things that I don't think my store had previously... and I'm pretty excited about it!

1) Bestie Shadow Duos- These are definitely the better of the two picks that I'm going to talk about. The formula of these shadows are nice and pigmented and it's just so nice to have 2 shadows that go together... you could use them on their own for a look or combine them. This would be easy to travel with or keep in your purse... I was just really impressed with these. I have the shades Peach Squad and Bestie Brown... both are great! I've used both of them together in a look... but I'd use them on their own too. I'm super impressed so far!

2) Elf Holographic Highlight Duo in Blue Lagoon- And then there's this duo... it's not that I think this is a bad product... for the price I think it's fine and I just really like it. It isn't as advertised however because... it's not holographic. It's just kind of a subtle highlight with a cool tint to it. It's nice... but nothing too special. For the price it's fine!

And that's it for today!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments