Swatch Saturday: Tarte Be A Mermaid and Make Waves Palette

Alright so I think the swatches kind of speak for themselves on this palette... but they're hella pigmented and pretty darn nice! It's kind of a neutral palette... but the metallics in this are really metallic and a little unexpected duochrome-y... it's a surprising palette- definitely give it a swatch if you're skeptical because you might be surprised!

First 3 shades 

This was kind of hard to break up into rows... so I did the best I could lol. You'll see what I did. I didn't use primer and I just did finger swatches.

Top-Bottom Cavern, Frose, Nude Beach.

Row 2 

Top-bottom Shore Thing, Mermosa, Sandbar, Shell Yeah



Row 3 
Top- Bottom
Beach Please. Fin-Tastic, Shipwreck and Splash
Row 4 

Top-Bottom
Lagoon, Bubbles, Salt Water.

I've only used this palette one... I don't really remember what shades I used even... but I was impressed. I'm 90% sure I had Mermosa on the lid... but not entirely. Overall... I just really liked it. It swatches well, it surprised me when I first swatched it in store... and so far it didn't disappoint when I got it home. I'm happy to have this- I think it'll be my go-to Summer Palette!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments