Best Face Palette Ever? Too Faced Natural Face Palette

So I just mentioned this palette in a 2-sday post... but I needed to mention this again because this is just so so perfect. The Too Faced Natural Love Palette might be my new favorite everyday face palette.

So I think this palette is particularly nice for Spring and Summer because of the bronzey shades in this palette. There's a really nice light bronzer that still shows up pretty pigmented on my skin called Sunny Honey... I think this is pretty and it just gives a really nice glow to the face. The other color is sort of a blushy bronzer called Tropic Like It's Hot that is really nice and pretty just on the cheeks.

The highlights in here are super pretty too. They're not too glittery and they go on nice and smoothly and give a nice, glowing highlight... which I love. They might not be my favorite highlights ever as in I might choose a single highlight I have above these highlighters on a daily basis... but because I love this palette so much and I'm reaching for it so much, I'm using these highlights a whole lot and I really love them for that.

And the 2 blushes in this palette are great too. I think this would be a good palette for beginners because these are the 2 types of blushes I think everyone could use. One is a really neutral blush that goes with anything and then there is a really poppy pigmented pink blush that just looks so pretty and it gives a nice youthful pop of color for the cheeks. It's so nice and it blends out easily to look a little more natural like the name suggests. Plus you get the third option of the Tropic Like It's Hot for a blush... it's really nice!

The packaging of this palette too is really nice and I like that it's arranged easily. I hope Too Faced continues with this packaging with the clasp because I think it works a lot better than the bulky magnetic packaging like with the Chocolate Bar and everything. It's just a nicer sort of closure and it feels more sturdy to me! Plus I like that the 2 highlights are on top of each other, then the 2 blushes and then the bronzers. I have other palettes where the highlights look like they have some blush or bronzer in them and I'm not as worried at this happening with this palette. It just kind of works out better.

So is this the best face palette ever? I think it might be! Possibly with the Solstice palette from Sleek as a tied first... but this is the best full face palette and the best high end face palette... plus one that I think is a total everyday must have palette.

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments