2-sday: 2 Great Everyday Palettes

So lately I've been trying a lot of palettes... and I have an eye palette and a face palette that I think are amazing everyday palettes... so I thought I would talk about these 2 palettes together on a 2-sday.

1) Anastasia Beverly Hills Soft Glam Palette- So I feel like this is a kind of more glamorous take on the everyday palette... it is a really nice neutral palette... but I was kind of expecting something a little bit more boring when I picked it up... and it isn't the easiest to use- so I was a little taken aback by that... but you can get a lot of good neutral looks with it and it's just a good everyday palette. I just really like it.

2) Too Faced Natural Face Palette- I feel like this palette is what was missing from Too Faced's line. They have some pretty good bronzers and blushes... I feel like there isn't much buzz around their highlighters... but the ones in this palette are really nice. The bronzers that they have are nice and just give a soft, glow to the face... and even the more pigmented blush in this palette looks very natural and it gives the prettiest, youthful glow. I really love it and I think this is a staple in my collection at the moment!

Byeee!
-Shannon

Comments